Chapter fifteen: not the only one

Start from the beginning

"WHAT?!" he screamed whilst slamming both of his hands hard on the table, scaring both of them to death. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" he yelled, filled with anger. Taehyung and Hoseok were about to go down on the floor and beg for forgiveness, and Taehyung broke into tears.

"Jimin, please! It didn't mea-"

"I DON'T CARE! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?" he continued to scream. Just when the two boys were about to beg on their knees, Jimin broke out in laughter. Both Taehyung and Hoseok stared at him like he was crazy. "Oh my god, you should've seen your faces!" he chuckled, not able to stop.

The two confused males switched glances at each other, and then back at Jimin. "W-Wait," Taehyung stuttered. He sniffed before continuing, which seemed to have made Jimin snicker even harder. "You're not mad at us?" he asked, and Jimin had to lay his hand on his tummy from his laughter.

"Of course not," he said in between his chuckles.

"Why? Don't you think what we did was wrong? Or telling you this late?" Hoseok asked, still a bit afraid.

"To be honest, I could tell when I came back that night. You two were so awkward with each other, and Taehyung's expressions and actions were just too obvious," he snickered, "at first I wondered why you didn't tell me, but didn't think too much of it, and I knew at least Taehyung would tell me eventually," he giggled, "I also heard your whole conversation in the kitchen, and decided to prank you to teach you a lesson," he smirked evilly.

"But don't you feel sad or angry?" Taehyung asked, only to be nudged by Hoseok who was sitting beside him.

"Of course not. I've kissed Jungkook before. It's the same thing," he grinned. Taehyung felt his jaw dropping down. "It's not like we have feelings for each other either, or that it meant anything." The two boys decided not to question it anymore and just let it move on. There was one thing he still wondered about though, and it was if Jungkook would react the same way. Would he be understanding? Would he be hurt? Would he feel betrayed?

"By the way," Jimin began as they were watching the television together and Taehyung was reading a book, "we'll be out eating this evening on a restaurant with Jungkook." Taehyung jaw dropped in surprise, and he stared at Jimin amazed. And he was telling me this now? He thought to himself as he quickly got up to shower. It felt like it was a divorced couple that was finally meeting up again. 

Taehyung was hoping the dinner would go well. He didn't want to argue anymore. He didn't want to feel this pain anymore. He just wanted to forget everything. He wanted to feel happy with Jungkook again. 

As he was done in the shower, Taehyung purposely put on a pair of black skinny jeans that sat close to his legs and butt, and he knew Jungkook had a weak side for it. He also put on a jumper Jungkook gave to him on his 20th birthday. It was a light grey jumper that reached his wrists and waist, but short enough to not cover his bum, which is why he picked that jumper. He styled his brown hair the best he could, as it looked messy, but still styled. He put on Jungkook's favourite cologne, and finally he was ready to go out, even if it was still ten minutes left until they'd leave.

"Wow, you look nice," Jimin winked at him with a cheesy smirk, and Taehyung only chuckled embarrassed, "hoping to make up?"

Hoseok suddenly appeared behind Jimin, giving him a back hug, and then kissed his boyfriend's neck. "Or make out," he murmured, causing Jimin to giggle from his ticklish skin.

Taehyung only rolled his eyes, and went to the hallway to put on his shoes and black-leathered jacket. Lastly, he remembered to bring his wallet and phone, and they drove over to the restaurant.