Chapter seventeen: normal again...

* Hello guys! I see you're satisfied after my previous chapter? ;) I hope you'll like this and see how the couple goes .xx 

* Also, I want to share this chapter as a celebration for me reaching 400 followers! Thank you so much for reading my stories, voting & commenting, and of course following. I love you all .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes as he woke up. For the first time in weeks, he spotted Jungkook sleeping beside him peacefully. His face didn't look intense, disturbed or anything negative. He looked happy again. He looked satisfied.

"Good morning Taehyung," Jungkook suddenly spoke, and it made Taehyung slightly jump as he thought he was sleeping.

"Oh, good morning Jungkook," he said embarrassed as he was caught staring at him yet again.

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled at Taehyung. "Want breakfast?"

Out of habit, Taehyung sat right up, "what, you're hungry? Should I make breakfast?"

Without Taehyung realising, Jungkook pulled him back down in bed whilst giving him a soft kiss on the lips, but not too long since they hadn't brushed their teeth yet. "No, I'll make it. Just relax and come out to the kitchen whenever you want," he whispered sweetly to him, and then he got up, put on his bathrobe they had each in the bedroom whenever they felt too lazy to put on clothes, and exited the room.

Taehyung didn't know how to react. After all this time, it was always him who had made breakfast for Jungkook. He'd be too grumpy to do anything himself, and it even became a habit to Taehyung to keep making breakfast for him. He literally did everything for him. How did I even manage to stay with him? He thought to himself after thinking back. Because I love him.

The light haired male jumped off of the bed as well as picking up his own bathrobe and went over to the kitchen. Jungkook was nearly done with his special egg-and-bacon-with-bread breakfast, and he had put plates and glass filled with juice on the table. Happily, Taehyung sat down with a big grin on his face, and the sight of it made Jungkook smile secretly.

"It looks good," Taehyung complimented him as they both had taken their seats and was about to start eating. Right before Taehyung could take his first bite, his phone rang. "Hello?" he answered, forgetting to look at the caller ID.

"Taehyung? Where are you? Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Why aren't you here?" It was of course Park Jimin.

"Jimin, calm down. I'm at home," Taehyung chuckled, making the other boy fall silent, "you there?"

"How the fuck are you home?" the boy nearly yelled in the phone, causing Taehyung to glare at the phone in pain from his beloved ears.

"What do you mean? I'm home, and you interrupted my breakfast," he grumpy replied as he finally took his first bite. It tasted more deliciously in his mouth than regular food because of a certain person, and he sent him a 'thumbs up' sign, which the younger one grinned happily to. 

"Is Jungkook there?" he asked. Taehyung nodded stupidly.

"Yeah."

"Can I talk to him?" Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, who was already looking at him, and he gave him his phone and mouthed Jimin as Jungkook accepted his phone.

"Hello?" he asked, waiting to hear Jimin out. Taehyung couldn't help but to carefully look at Jungkook to watch his reactions, since he couldn't hear Jimin from where he sat.

"Did you tell Taehyung?" Jimin asked confused.

Jungkook quickly glanced at Taehyung before answering. "No, I didn't," he answered.