Chapter eleven: talk to him

* I'm not even going to point it out. Okay, I will; I'm sorry for a short chapter! I just kind of wanted the end to be cliffhanger to see your reactions XD I'm sorry, I'm evil. It runs in the family *evil laughter* Okay I'll stop. Love you all, and have a lovely day/good night .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

As Taehyung was at his work company he couldn't concentrate at all. All he could think of was Jungkook. He was too worried. He even sent him text messages to ask if he was okay, and he just replied once, saying he was. Taehyung also asked Hoseok if he had time to talk to Jungkook yet, and he said he was going to drop by there soon. 

Taehyung felt more at ease. Hoseok's friendship with Jungkook had become much better after their school days, and when he became a couple with Jimin. It was no wonder though. Jimin was Jungkook's best friend, and Jimin was definitely Taehyung's plan B. He just didn't want Jimin to worry about Jungkook and know how work was with him.

When Taehyung finished his work, he went to the car to drive back home to Jimin and Hoseok's apartment, but he decided to drive pass Jungkook's tattoo shop on the way. He exited the car as he parked on the side and waited outside as he glanced through the glass-door, trying to stop Jungkook. He could only see one of them inside. Taehyung definitely remembered his face from yesterday. The longer he looked at the guy, the angrier he got, and he looked to be ready to kill someone.

"Oh!" Taehyung quickly moved away from the door, hoping he wasn't spotted, but as the door opened, he knew his cover was blown. "Aren't you Jungkook's boyfriend?" the guy smirked as he kept on stared at him. Taehyung glared at him, ready to punch him any time. "Want something? A glass of water?" he asked as he went back inside, and Taehyung followed. He accepted the water and they both sat down on a sofa costumers would  usually wait by with tattoo books to help inspiration. To not make it awkward, Taehyung picked up one of the books and went through them. "Interested in tattoos?"

"Maybe," Taehyung muttered whilst slightly nodding. He did like tattoos. He wanted one, actually, but whenever he'd ask Jungkook to come to his work and let him do it, he always refused. Now it made more sense to Taehyung, but would he still refuse? Even now that Taehyung knew about them? He didn't know; he didn't know if Jungkook even wanted to see him again. He'd probably kill him if he saw him inside. That, however, wasn't the reason why Taehyung came and decided to enter. He wanted to see his colleagues.

"Want to get one done here?" the guy asked again. Taehyung rose up his gaze to the guy with a hard stare, then back down at the book. He took the hint and didn't ask more.

"That's not the reason I'm here," Taehyung suddenly said as he put the book down again and finished his water. "I want to ask you something," he started. He put the glass down as well, and he intertwined his hands together to keep control over himself. The guy gulped as he stared at Taehyung whilst waiting patiently. "I want to know the reason," he said. The guy looked a bit confused, but he didn't say anything. It made Taehyung raise his eyebrows, demanding an answer. "Why aren't you answering?"

The guy gulped again, and he nodded whilst leaning a bit forward as he leaned his elbows on his knees. "We, uh, had our reasons. I'm sure Jungkook told you as well," he said with a low voice, and Taehyung had to pinch himself to keep his anger under control. 

He sighed as he closed his eyes to keep calm. "Really?" Taehyung asked and the guy nodded slowly. "Tell me," he said, "tell me what that reason was." The guy didn't answer, and it made Taehyung glare even harder. "Was it because he didn't listen? Was it because he did something wrong? Was it because he lost money?" The guy remained quiet and Taehyung knew it was none of them.

Taehyung snapped. He couldn't stand the sight of any of them without getting angry. He quickly stood up, slamming his hands on the table, startling the guy. He stared up at Taehyung astonished with wide eyes, but he just glared hard down at him. "Are you telling me you're beating him up to death, treating him badly, and even making him keep quiet about it because you had your reasons?!" Taehyung shouted. His whole face turned red from anger, and the guy was even more scared.

He stood up as he looked around before locking his gaze at Taehyung. "I-I don't care if you believe me or not. He deserved it." Taehyung hands automatically tighten together, and he threw in for a punch. The guy was startled and surprised, and it caused him to fall down. 

As his nose received a hard punch, he started to bleed, and he held over it with his hands and glared up at Taehyung, but he didn't win the staring contest.

"Then you're deserving this too," Taehyung spat as he bent down. He sat on top of him to keep him down and punched him again. And again.

He couldn't stop. The more he hit him, the angrier he got.

"Taehyung!" screamed a voice harshly not too far away. It made Taehyung stop his hand in the air, but he didn't turn around. A smirk appeared on his face unnoticeably, and then he continued with his punches. He didn't stop until he felt a resistance that prevented him into moving. "Taehyung!" He felt a pair of arms around his waist as it pulled him away. Taehyung didn't do too much resistance to get free and let himself being dragged out. The arms finally released him when they were outside.

"Aren't you going to say anything? Ask anything?" Taehyung laughed like he was crazy.

"I'm very disappointed in you," he said with a frown. His whole face showed an obvious disappointed and disapproved look, and it made Taehyung laugh even more.