Eyes For Thoughts

After a few times of Josh's mother checking on me the heat from my face went down so she finally said I wasn't sick anymore. Not like I was before... I took a nap of course those sex dreams of Josh were only getting more intensified every time. It seemed so real strangely this time I enjoyed in the dream and reality. And the real Josh was enjoying it too. Before I knew it I woke up and stretched my arms. I looked to my side and saw Josh crazily blushing. "What's with that look?" I asked cautiously. "y-You had a sex fantasy about me...don't deny it. I heard you moaning my name." The look I saw on that man's face only meant one thing.

That motherfucker was watching me sleep again!

"Your still as cute as usual when you sleep." "I swear to god if you watch me sleep one more goddamn time..." I saw that playful look on his face. "Your gonna what? Your skinny little ass couldn't take me down if you were on steroids." I threw the covers off and jumped on Josh knocking him down. "You little shit head. I'll show you!" With that me and Josh were laughing and giggling while playfully wrestling. It got to the point where we were rolling around on the bed trying to pin the other person.

We froze when Josh had me on his cross-legged lap with his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. My arms were stuck between his arms and my sides and my legs were freely laid beside Josh's hips. I thought about this and starting becoming aroused knowing Josh's dick was right beneath my ass at the moment. Out of every time we had awkward moments this was my number one. I jerked backwards trying to get out of Josh's strong arms. I shouldn't of done that because I grinded against stomach and moaned. "Whoa, Tyler, where did that come from?" Josh was entirely clueless about my "problem" so he didn't know what was going on.

Wearing boxers and rubbing against Josh on accident only felt good. After Josh had said that I leaned foward pressing against Josh and starting grinding myself against him for some type of pleasure. His tight grip loosen so I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder while grinding against him. Josh knew what was going on when he looked into the mirror hanging on the wall revealing my pleased face. And hearing another moan then he felt it. He felt my hard twitch against his stomach. Everything right now was turning me on. Feeling his muscular figure against me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

His soft cottony red hair touching my cheek fuck even the way he smelled was absolutely irresistible. Josh has never been so hot before I just wanted him so bad right now. I think Josh knew I wanted him soon enough I stopped moving over a new feeling. Josh had his hand inside my boxers stroking my aching arousal while he began to suckle on my neck. I was moaning right next his ear digging my blunt nails into his shoulder blades.

The more he touched me the louder my moans would get. His thumb continuously rubbed the tip of my dick while he stroked it. "You sound so fucking hot moaning in my ear like that." I moaned loud enough for the whole house to hear Josh didn't care he wanted them to know I was only his. "J-Josh if you keep doing this I'll-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he sped up. And somehow had the perfect movement that had me in tears of ecstasy. I surprised Josh by managing to pull his boxers down far enough in his cross-legged position to reveal his massive cock.

I didn't care if we didn't have lube or a condom at the moment. I pulled his hand away took off my boxers and slowly entered Josh's dick into my entrance. Josh buried his face into my neck with a soft moan. Usually when I'm with a man I would wince or cry a little without any lube. But this was different with Josh I didn't do either of those things. I waited a moment before going up and back down on Josh's dick. He grabbed my hips and helped me move up and down. Moans filled the room along with Josh encouraging and saying dirty things right in my ear. I started going down harder and just when I thought it wouldn't get better he rubbed against my prostate. "Fuck, Josh!"

He started stroking me again. "How does it feel having my cock in your tight little ass?" Josh said seductively in my ear. I moaned in response and left tears on Josh shoulder from being overwhelmed by pleasure. I felt him twitch inside me he gripped my hips so hard bruises would be there tomorrow. He released inside me and that's all I needed to cum all over his stomach. We both panted and gasped for air after doing this.

Josh smiled watching me lick my own cum off his abs and then I lay on my back. "Damn you looked so hot licking my stomach." I smiled back and I'll I can say is he might think that is hot. But seeing Josh's muscles all sweating with his hair sticking to his forehead is sexy as hell. I sat back up and ran my fingers down his toned abs and down his upper arms. "So sexy." I muttered under my breath.

Josh laughed softly, he laid down and pulled me down next to him. "This is pretty selfish of me but if you ever come home with signs of another man...you'll get it so hard." I snuggled into Josh's neck while he pulled covers over us. "By any chance does that mean were together?" Josh nodded his head and securely wrapped his arm over my waist. "Hey Josh." I pressed a kiss on his neck then rolled over on top of him.

"Can we do it again?"