Frustrated

I came back in after talking to Ashley about Josh. She told me that she liked me a little bit more then she should and if it was okay if we were still friends even though I now knew that. Obviously I said yes to her She is my best friend's sister after all. When we came in Josh looked displeased, Abigail flashed a quick smile and his brother was just waiting for something to happen. "Tyler, would you mind staying the night here? You would be sleeping with Josh or Jordan. Whichever you prefer." Laura asked politely. I nodded at her and then I saw Josh's displeased look fade into a small smile. I looked over at Josh and quickly answered. "Mrs. Dun, I'll be sleeping with Josh as usual."

I played videogames with Jordan, went swimming with the girls, watched a movie with Josh's parents. And now I'm tired. I slowly walked into Josh's bedroom and just fell over on his bed. Before I could sleep Josh came in he looked frustrated and he didn't quite notice I was in here. He looked out the window and sighed, I hate seeing him like this I like it when he smiles. "Josh, are you okay?" I startled him and he turned around quickly. "Oh, it's just you. I'm okay Ty." I knew the smile he flashed at me was fake. I rolled my eye's and grabbed his arm. He looked confused when I pulled him close to me and the bed. "Take off your shirt." I said flatly, his eye's widened in shock. "Um, why?" I rolled my eye's in annoyance. He stretched his arms while yawning and took my chance to pull his shirt off. "Tyler!" Of course I did a quick run through of checking out his muscles and then went back to my idea. "Lay on your stomach on the bed." Now this really grabbed his attention. He gave me a strange look but still laid down like I asked. "Tyler, what are you trying to do?" I heard the small hence of nervousness in his voice. "Stop being a baby and relax."

With that I got on the bed right next to Josh. Sitting on my knees I began to give Josh a massage. I heard a sigh of relief from him and massaged the areas with the most tension. "Ty, you know you don't have to do this right?" Josh's voice was now calm and collective. "You can't walk around frustrated. You have a lot of tension in your lower back and besides, I want to do this for you." Josh hummed lightly. "Your such a cute and sweet guy. No wonder Ashley likes you so much..." I took my hand away from is back and stroked my thumb lightly against his cheek. "I don't have a love interest in her. She doesn't know me the way you do." After that I went back to massaging Josh. I didn't stop until Josh was so relaxed he fell asleep. I smiled and pulled the covers over me and Josh.

It was so weird waking up in the morning without a strange dream about Josh. Instead I woke up on top of Josh with his arm around me. My head was laid on his chest along with my hand. Then I noticed one of his hands were playing with my hair knowing this I teased Josh by running my hand down his torso. I felt Josh slightly shiver beneath me. But he must of thought I was still asleep because he kept messing with my hair. So I went to extreme measures of teasing I moved my head enough to where I was on his torso. Josh still didn't know I was awake yet. Until I licked upwards on his abs then I looked up at him. "Morning, Josh." Josh's face was pure red and his mouth was slightly gaped open.

"What did you just do?!" Josh asked. I smirked then played clueless. "What this?" I said, then licked his abs a couple more times. I heard a soft moan come from Josh. "Tyler, Don't do that!" Josh then sat up quickly. "Why? Did it turn you on?" I wiggled my eyebrows laughing. I stopped after Josh suddenly pinned me down at the foot of the bed. "It only turns me on when a really cute guy does it..." I then returned the soft moan when Josh sucked and bit at my neck. When the door flung open me and Josh froze. "What the fuck." Josh's brother Jordan said. Looking at Josh on top of me his head only inches away from my bruised neck and one of my hands gripping his shoulder and the other on his chest.

"Jordan, there's a twenty dollar bill hidden in Mom's favorite vase."

"I saw nothing."

I chuckled over Josh bribing his own brother. He got off me and we both sat there in awkward silence. Something could of happened but it didn't happen. Josh cleared his throat and before he got his chance to speak I placed my hands on either side of his knees, leaned in and kissed his soft lips. After leaving Josh speechless I left to see what Laura made for breakfast.

Josh just sat there frozen in utter shock.