31

"Mr J" I shout walking into home room.

"Addy" he nods.

"I got the new girl, Andrea" I smile.

"Hello Andrea I'm Mr James" he says standing up. "Class this is Andrea be nice" he smiles.

"Come on" I say and walk to the back table of four where Blake is sat.

"Andrea this is Blake, Blake this I Andrea" I introduce and they share greetings. I sit next to Blake and Andrea sits across from us.

"Ok class settle down now" Mr J said sitting on his desk. He's so chill with us. "Right now I have your schedules except yours Andrea because you only recently applied here" he smiled.

"She's in my classes" I shout.

"Ok thank you Addy" he says and gets up to grab the schedules.

"Wait why did miss pick me to look after you people don't trust me with this shit you know" I laugh.

"We chose the same subjects" Andrea shrugged.

"Ah that explains it" I laugh again.

*after home room*

"Wait what have you got first?" Blake asked.

"Ehh maths with Mr Wilson" I frown cuz I've had him last year.

"Ah I feel for you I have Mrs Collins" she smirked and walked the opposite way down the corridor to the way I needed to go.

"Come on Andrea leggo that way!" I shout and turn left down the corridor.

"When did you move here?" I asked Andrea as we sat in the cafeteria waiting for Blake.

"Bout a week ago" she smiles.

"Ah where about you living?" I questioned.

"It's about a 15 minute drive" she smiled.

"Ah yeh probably about a 5 minute drive from mine, you should come mine tonight" I smile. "Meet Nash" I smirk and she just smiles. "Someone likes my Bro" I laugh.

"He's fit" she shrugs.

"Ok how about my twin like right this second?" I asked seeing Hayes approach us with his mate Zach.

"Yeh" she smiles.

"Hey, who this?" Hayes asked sitting next to Andrea and Zach sits next to him which is next to me aswell because it's a circle table.

"Andrea" she smiles and Blake slaps my head.

"Bitch we need food" she shouted.

"I'm gonna get pizza" I smile and go up to where the food is. Our school is pretty chill and they do proper good pizza and soda.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and can of coke for everyone at the table. I quickly pay and walk over to everyone giving them food and we talk and eat.

"Wait I swear Nash is still supposed to be in school" Andrea spoke up.

"He's ams online student" Hayes smiled.

"Ah yeh I could see how that works" she says returning the smile.

"Right we better get to class, Andrea do you have a car?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"I got dropped off by my mom" she says.

"Ok I'll take you home with me then" I smile and she nodded her head. "Let's go then" I say.