17

"Sorted!" I scream running into the house in excitement.

"What!?" Cameron shouted running into the hallway.

"I have it back" I sang and waved the files in his face and he started dancing with me.

"Whoop!" Blake shouted.

"Hawaii is gonna be awesome now!" I scream in excitement.

"What's all the shouting about?" Johnson asked walking downstairs with Gilinksy and Nash.

"I got these back" I scream waving the files in their faces. "Now lets burn them" I smirk and run through the house to the firepit in the back yard.

Everyone else comes out aswell and Bake has marshmallows.

"For real" I laugh and she just nods her head. We set up the fire and burn the files one by one, no files no evidence is all I can say.

"Has anyone seen Hayes?" I asked because I hadn't seen him since he went to Mia's.

"Dunno" Nash shrugged.

"Jesus Christ if he dont come home soon he ain't coming with us its pissing me off now we do shit for him and he doesn't show up in return" I say anger laced in my voice.

"Calm down" Gilinsky said.

"Well when your brothers a dick you can tell me to calm down. Yeh!" I shout and storm off inside.

I grab my keys and phone then head outside to my car. I get in and dial Hayes number.

"Where the fuck are you!?" I screamed as he picked up.

"Mia's" He said.

"Why haven't you been home?"

"Sorry mum" he sighs.

"You know what Hayes I just miss you we don't spend time together any more every since I said you could see Mia she's the only thing on your mind! Hayes your my twin I can't live without you I miss you" I sigh as a tear falls down my cheek. Maybe I am overreacting but I miss him.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Your not though if you were you would come home but you haven't" I frown. "So are you coming to Hawaii or not?" I asked.

"No I'm not Mia wants me to stay here with her"

"There you go again Mia this Mia that it's alright Lola can come instead" I smirk as I say it. Me and her have spoken a bit and I would say we are friends at school but I've never her seen her outside of school.

"Why did you say Lola?" he asked.

"Oh Hayes I know you like her" I smirk.

"Your a bitch" he screamed.

"Yes I know" I say and he hung up.

Well that's a way to piss him off. I'm not really gonna invite her but I know Hayes will come back home now. Laughing tears emoji face. I love pissing him off.

Hayes Twin Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें