When You become his Fiancé

Onew:

The excitement would be all feels until the day you walk down that aisle. He would miss every single part of you when your friends drag you away to pick the dress or to see that cake. He is the type of person to brag about you to the other members and you don't feel any less different.

MinHo(e) \\ PFfT im sorry I hAd TO//

MinHo is the type of person to try and keep him self calm and composed while admiring you so much on the inside. Maybe its the dress, your smile, your eyes... all of it. He would show small affection to you on occasions like a small kiss on the cheek or a hug in the morning, all that together becomes your, soon to be forever lasting, relationship.

Key

Key feels like the type of person who would get stressed out to make sure everything is perfect. Even though, he would continue to show affection to you a lot and tell you how beautiful you are in the dress he has never seen.

Taemin

He is a really shy person (most of the time) so he tends to only show you affection when you guys are alone. He would be happy Because it took a lot for him to propose to you in a middle of a restraurant with people watching even though you could have rejected him. now he is standing at the end of an aisle not believing where he is and how he got their.

Jonghyun

Jonghyun. What can I say? He will lowkey touch you anywhere, in any place at anytime. He feels the need to do that because he wants you to know that he loves you very much. and if you're wondering, yes it can get very inappropriate. with him watching you being led by his buddy, down the aisle heading to him feels unreal.