When you give him silent treatment

Onew:
Onew has been sitting behind you since you kept on ignoring him he would shower the back of your neck with kisses and mumbling your name as forgiveness. He knew that you'd giving eventually but he wants it now. He can't bare not having you beside him all the time.

Key
"Okay I didn't mean it like that! Come on y/n I'm sorry..." He said shacking your shoulder as you your back turned to meet him. You ignored it and kept on trying to finish your drawing with your 'ugly' sweat pants as he called it. Kay would sit there and place 'forgive me' kisses on your cheek. You smiled knowing that you can't stay mad forever.

Minho

Ever since you started giving Minho his silent treatment about an hour ago he wouldn't let go. And I mean he wouldn't let go. He kept on holding on to you as if you would run away somewhere. You've been on his lap for a while trying not to give it into his fragil hug. He never said anything just hugged you and you sighed and felt him clinch a little. "Okay Minho I forgive you" and you could actually feel him smile into your neck. "I love you" he mumbled. "I'm sorry"

Taemin

He was honestly on the verge of crying. You could tell by his pout, glossy eyes and the shaking. Plus you giving him the silent treatment wasn't helping his situation. "Jagi....jagiya im sorry..." It was breaking your heart but the kisses and the hugs- the attention you were getting was beyond cute. You didn't want to hurt his feelings but you couldn't help it! But it was over, you just had to. "Okay taeminnie.. I forgi-" he smiled and hugged you showing your neck and cheeks with kisses.

Jongie

Jonghyun honestly would turn the tables around, just a little.. Diffrent. He would attack you and if would turn into a make out session where he'd whisper 'I'm sorry' and 'forgive me' in between until you'd give in. Which you always do.