Chapter 16 - Eggs

Start from the beginning

"Honestly Alaric..." I sighed. His eyebrows rose when I said his name. He already knew the answer to this fucking question. Even though I love Yejun, it still hurts. "I loved you since sophomore year- liked since freshmen." I tightened my fists.

"But you never noticed anything! You never noticed me Alaric!" I yelled, the pain hurting than ever. "You're here moping about me not liking you back- fuck! You're mad about me dating Yejun when I've loved you for too fucking long!"

I shrieked as my body tugged back. A strong arm held on to my waist. I sighed in relief when I felt his velvety voice vibrate in his chest.

"There seems to be an issue here."

"There is." replied Alaric.

"What is it?" asked Yejun as he put himself in front of me.

I looked back and saw Kat smiling at me. When the hell did she leave? 'Thank you.' I mouthed. She winked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're dating your student. What, you couldn't find pussy in Korea?" He angrily said through clenched teeth.

Yejun's masculine laugh was honey to my ears, unexpected honey. "Call me Mr. Steal Your Girl." My hand instantly slapped my forehead as Kat let out a loud laugh. Yejun looked back at me and smirked.

"Yeah, that's why you bitch ass Koreans have the smallest dicks right?"

If only Alaric knew. Yejun shrugged, though I knew he had a smug look on his face.

"I'm not like my brothers, I for one have a nice sized dick." Kat covered her mouth and I slapped my hand on my forehead. Yejun is going to kill me with this. "That's not what you're here for though. Let us talk this over at my house, what do you think?"

"How about we talk about this right now?" asked Alaric.

Yejun chuckled and looked back at us. "You two go home." My eyes said otherwise and he raised his eyebrow. Rolling my eyes, Kat and I left.

As soon as we reached the next block, Kat started dying. My face was still hot. "Yejun is so stupid." I muttered.

More than ten minutes later, Kat still tried to hold in her laughs but failed miserably. I punched her arm and she let all of it out. People stared at us as we swiped in and went downstairs.

"He really said..." She deepened her voice and tried to look serious, "'Call me Mr. Steal Your Girl', and the fact that he has a slight accent made it even better."

I groaned as we waited for the train. "There was something you didn't tell me Len." Looking over at her in confusion, I noticed she was blushing.

"What?"

Her cheeks became rosier and I raised my eyebrow. "I mean, you know what they say about Asians..."

My face heated up as I instantly grinned. "Kat what's wrong with you?"

She laughed and shrugged. I'm going to kill this fucking girl! The N train approached the station and we got on. "Okay stop looking at me like that! Bum... He's like... six inches? But he's also thick."

Kat folded her legs and covered her mouth. "I'm not sharing drinks with you again."

--

"What happened?" I asked. I took a break from my AP Lit paper and closed my laptop.

"Aish..." He muttered. Aish? What's that? "What's aish?"

"Aish is aish, just like oh is oh and ah is ah." I stared at my phone in confusion and shrugged.