Leave! NOW! | chapter 6 |

Corahn: Ermm... excuse me? I thought ray was your man shaniya?

Shaniya: *tear in her eyes* oh he is, Jacob is just one of Rays friends. *whispers to corahn* I will explain later, now is not a good time

Ray: So, Corahn, i see your feeling better. *smirks* i hope i knocked some sence into your head

Corahn: Nigga, i dont wanna start

Shaniya: Yeah Ray, its getting late, lets not start any bullshit tonight.

Ray: whatever slut, no one was even talking to your ass anyway

Shaniya: *takes a deep breath and rolls her eyes* come on Corahn, lets go get you a room

Ray: Bitch when did i say this nigga could stay in my house?

Shaniya: Y-you didnt b-but i thought i-it was the least you could d-do since you tried to murder the poor thing.

Ray: He is a motherfucking stranger, i aint letting him stay here

Shaniya: Dont forget this is my house to, I pay most of the bills 

Ray: Your point is?

Corahn: Come on Shaniya, i will just stay in your room

Ray: No you wont, u aint finna sleep in my bed

Shaniya: Why are you being so bitchy ray? you bring girls to the house all the time, and even worse, you sleep with them, so leave me and Corahn be! * pulls Corahn by his hands up the stairs and into the room*

Jacob: wow nigga, she told you off! *laughs*

Ray: whatever. Just remember what your here for

Jacob: Yeah i know, tryna make your sexy senorita fall for you again *mumbles to himself* or me?

Ray: What did you say?

Jacob: Nothing!

(Shaniya's P.O.V)

I took Corahn into the spare room in the house and told him where everything was. He was leaving tomorow so there was no need for a whole tour of the house.

Corahn: Thanks Shaniya, i feel real sorry for you.

Shaniya: You should, ray is just evil and now jacob is here, he is gonna make this whole experience worse.

Corahn: Hey, you never told me what jacob did to you that was so bad.

Shaniya: Oh yeah, come lay on the bed, its gonna be a long story. * layson the bed with her back on the bed and her face looking up at the ceiling*

Corahn: *follows her*

Shaniya: Well here is an example of howJacob used to help ray abuse me... 

                                  | FLASHBACK |

Shaniya arrived home late because she was doing homework at her friends house.

Shaniya: (walks in the house quietly so no one will hear her) 

Ray: Why are you home late nigga?

Shaniya: *jumps at the tone if rays voice* I-i was at Asia's house doing homework

Ray: JACOB, GET IN HERE,

Jacob: what up ray?

Ray: Shaniya says she is coming home late becaus she was doing "homework with Asia". Should we allow her, or show her how men are really like.

Jacob: Nigga did you even need to ask me. Lets beat her ass 

Ray: Ok, ( drags shaniya by her hair and pulls her into the kitche) Bitch this will teach you to never come home late again. * goes outside and pulls a meter long stick*

Shaniya: R- ray, what a-are you doing with that?

Ray: just try to relax, if you scream it will hurt you more.

Jacob: Yeah, i feel you ray. * picks up and iphone charger* i would hate to get blood on this brand new charger. But, it is what it is, is it not

Ray: Thats right my nigga. ( puts shaniya on a kitchen chair and straps her arms and legs to the corner of the chair)

Shaniya: NO, no, no please dont, i wont do it again, i swear * crying*

Ray and Jacob: Bitch cry us a river! 

Ray and Jacob start hitting their wepons into Shaniyas skin. .Jacob is ppiercing shaniya skin with the blade of the charger, he i swinging it into her leg making it bleed and leaving bruises and scars .meanwhile ray is beating shaniya with the stick, he is wacking it on her face making her nose bleed, once he was done with her face, he went down to her stomache.

Shaniya: NO, RAY PLEASE DONT HIT ME THERE, ANYWHERE BUT THERE. PLEASE * crying real hard*

Ray: Why not bitch?

Shaniya: B-because im Pregnant, with Jacobs baby! just please dont hurt the child ray i am begging you.

Ray: Jacob, did you know about this shit?

Jacob: Nah nigga.( still hitting her)

Ray: So shaniya, you slept wih my bro?!

Shaniya: No, he raped me!

Ray: So what should i do?

Jacob; (looks shaniya in the eys) kill the child!

Ray smashes the stick into her stomache and it instantly starts bleeding, ray keeps doing so until he thought she had had enough pain.

Shaniya is crying and weeping as the boys left Shaniya to suffer in pain surrounded by her own blood. She started to feel blood trickling down her panties and thats when she knew she lost the child.....

                                         | END OF FLASHBACK |

Corahn: Wow, you went through so much *crying*

Shaniya: I know, and i still have every single scar.

Corahn: * gets on top of shaniya* Im sorry.

Shaniya: * giggles* its all good. Now nigga... get the fuck off of me, you heavy as a motherfucka

Corahn: *Makes the bed bounce* get used to this shit

?.?.?: NIGGA LEAVE NOW! * jumps on top of Corahn and starts punching him*

________________________________________________________________________________

OK guys, so i will be updating maybe every day or every 2 days. Please comment, votee and follow.

SPREAD THE PEACE

NiNiSoSpiffy xoxoxooxoxox