You belong to me! | chapter 7 |

Shaniya: JACOB, GET OUTTA MY ROOM NOW!

Jacob: who said it was alright for you to raise your voice at me ( moves closer to shaniya)

Corhan: Aye nigga, give her a break, she already lost a child coz of you!

Jacob: So, Shaniya, you told him about the child?

Shaniya: Yeah bu-

Jacob: BUT WHAT, YOU SWORE TO RAY AND I THAT YOU WONT TELL A SOUL ABOUT THAT!

Shaniya: Im sorry! I couldnt help myself!

Corahn: ( corahn tries comforting her by hugging her)

Jacob: NIGGA DONT TOUCH HER, SHE IS MY BITCH

Shaniya: You dont own me!

Jacob: Not yet. (knocks Corahn out before he could move to stop jacob)

Shaniya: NO, CORAHN!!!!!

Jacob: Bitch relax, he aint dead. (looks at corahn on the floor) well i hope not anyway.

Jacob reaches into his pocket and pulls out a knife. He pushes shaniya onto the bed and gets on top of her smirking.

Jacob: Do i own you yet?

Shaniya: Hell naw nigga! ( tries to push jacob off)

Jacob: how about now? ( lifts the knife above his head and is about to stab it into shaniya's side)

Shaniya: (crying) NO STOP PLEASE DONT, YOU OWN ME OK!?

Jacob: To late bitch! 

Jacob places the knife on Shaniya's side slowly so she can feel every stroke of the knife inside her flesh. He cuts the letter J for Jacob into her and a big love heart around it.

Shaniya: (screaming at the pain) JACOB STOPPPPPP!!!!!!

Jacob: there you go, now if you try to hav sex with another person. They will see that you belong to me and only me!! HahHAHA! (wipes Shaniya's blood of the knife while smirking.)

Shaniya: Why are you doing this to me. What did i ever do to you?

Jacob; (Thinks for a while) I just wanna make you love me!

Shaniya: WELL THAT AINT WORKING COZ YOUR ABUSING ME JUST LIKE YOU USED TO DO!!

Jacob: Shut up! You know you want this dick ( rubs his dick while licking his lips)

Shaniya: ermmm, no, no i dont. NOW GET OUT!

Jacob: (backs outta the room licking his lips still)

Shaniya: (Run to Corahns body) Corahn, wake up please. (cries into his chest on the floor)

?.?.?: Bitch what are you doing

Shaniya: Chill out ray

Ray: Dont tell me to chi-... whats that on her side?

Shaniya: Oh, go ask your friend JACOB ( she yells loud enough so jacob can hear her.)

Ray: *shrugs his shoulder* ehh, i couldn't care less anyway. Now go clean up and cook some dinner.

Shaniya:Alright *sighs*

Ray: And stop sighing, you sound fucking stupid. That shit aint cute. ( walks out of the room while slamming the door)

Shaniya goes into the bathroom to freshen up. suddenly caught her eyes in the mirror as she was walking pass it. She saw a camara hidden in the corner of the ceiling. She walked over to it and pulled it out of its socket