Special Chappie: HALLOWEEN P2

Erichan: Zibby-chan requested 7 Minutes In Heaven...I-I'll try.. ><"

Sylv: But of course, she'll try to make it as appropriate as possible *Evil smile*

Doge: Good luck, Eri XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's P.O.V

"I know! How about 7 Minutes In Heaven?" Someone named Zibby suddenly popped up and suggested it along with a smirking Ben at the same time. "Oh, t-this is..um.. Supposed to be a Halloween Party but sure. Let's do that later, before this party ends" Erichan looked down, that was an unexpected request but it's not to Ben.

"So, what do we do before what Ben and that random person suggested?" Masky asked while nibbling on some left-over cheesecake. "Zombie Hide & Tag-seek!~" A cyber-like boy appeared out of nowhere and said that as he floated in air. The others looked over to him, "Bo~ring!" LJ admitted in a sing-song voice. The boy named Shion grinned and snapped his fingers then at that moment, real-life zombies began to flood the room and one of them almost inflicted a wound on the clown with a cutter. Good thing he was smart enough to dodge, "Not so boring anymore, right? Try to go and escape these guys!~" The blue boy laughed in amusement as the other creepypastas rushed on of the room. "That was a jerky move." Erichan glared at Shion who just smiled at her in a mischievous manner.

A zombie almost touched her but Shion thankfully scooped her up just in time, "Hey! Let go!" she demanded. "You're being too clumsy!" He pouted and did something to the zombies to make them not attack her, kind of like a spell or something. Erichan flew away from him and blew a raspberry, "W-Whatever!" she said and flew out of the room with her wings helping her to fly beyond the reach of the undead below her.

Meanwhile~

"Wooo!" Y/N giggled and continued slashing off the zombies' heads with a machete she got from a random weapon room inside of the castle, "I guess we don't need to worry about her" Masky said and shrugged his shoulders while doing the same to the other zombies. "Hey, there! Just here to tell that there's 5000 zombies that you need to defeat before the game ends, it's fair cause' this castle has 5000 floors! Just telling this to everyone~" Shion chirped and disappeared after popping up from nowhere, again.

"Well, that's both not a problem and kind of a problem. How long will this take? I want my cheesecake!" Masky sighed, Y/N decided to cheer him up so she hugged him. "There, there! It's fine!~" She cheered.

"U-Um! Y/N, the zombies!" Masky looked away, blushing behind his mask. She laughed and nodded, continuing with beheading the zombies.

Meanwhile Again XD~

A certain female held a so-called 'Sylph Portal' in her hands as she approached the castle, looking at it's enormous size. "This is..the place, right?" She said, staring at it in awe and a male covered her eyes from behind while she was at it. "Surprise, Chichi!" He said and 'Chichi' or 'Irena' realized who this was and blushed madly.

"GET OFF ME, P-PERV!" She exclaimed and elbowed the boy called 'Insane' in the stomach making him tumble away from her. "We came here to visit, not fight" Another girl named Nathalie giggled and calmed the two down.

After tuning down mayhem, they went in the castle. Let's hope that they don't get lost in there. And hope that they handle the undead.

4 hours later~

"AHHH!" Irena exclaimed when she saw dead zombies lying on the floor. Insane took a peek and couldn't help but widen his eyes. "This is just p-probably a decoration! I mean, it's H-Halloween!" Nathalie tried to reassure, "Then after those 4 hours of getting lost in this giant building, WHY DID WE SEE THIS JUST NOW!? What floor are we even in, for crying out loud!" Irena ranted as Nathalie sweatdropped.