Part 3: Not So Peaceful

Erichan: TT^TT Why am I even here!?

Sylv: Where?

Erichan: School Orientation TT^TT

Doge: Ah yes, I remember...Wait a minute, what exactly is that?

Erichan: I DO NOT WANT TO EXPLAIN, NOW IM STUCK IN THIS HELL HOLE *Cries hysterically*

Sylv: Now now, why don't you just update while this 'hell-hole' proceeds to ruin your day?

Erichan: Well at least that's much better...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up the next day hearing the birds chirp and from the light of the window which was of course made by the shining sun so I stretched and yawned getting up from bed and soon made my way to the bathroom while carrying new fresh clothes for me to wear and again, it was Saturday so I can just take it easy. I took a bath and brushed my teeth then put on my clothes which was a cream-colored unbuttoned cardigan which underneath had a plain white tanktop and jean shorts and finally, red sneakers. I brushed my hair and tied it into a bun with some of my hair hanging loose then carried a small silky handbag and went outside to the forest after eating my breakfast, when I entered the forest I searched for a certain maple tree and found it after a while. I smiled warmly and whistled causing a certain milk-white cat that has shiny blue eyes to jump from the leaves of the tree to my arms making me giggle as she licked my face obviously missing me, I scratched her head and she purred as I sat down under the shade of the tree with the cat whom I named Bubbles resting on my lap. As you can see, I found her a month ago and saw her hungry and dirty just taking shelter from under the maple tree and I instantly felt bad and took care of her but never took her home since my dad was alergic to cats. "Meow!" Bubbles said and rested her paw on my handbag as an idea clicked in my head and I giggled taking out some high quality fish which was wrapped in clear plastic in my handbag so that way, it won't get smelly in there. The fish which was freshly cooked was placed on a plate by me and I set it down the grassy ground and I watched as Bubbles ate it gratefully, I always do this on weekends, just a peacefull hang out with my adorably cuddly kitten.

That peaceful moment was ruined when the bushes rustled and Bubbles jumped on my lap cowering since she was a little bit of a scaredy-cat and I giggled saying "That must have been a squirrel", Bubbles calmed down a bit as I smiled secretly having a knife or a pocket knife in hand at my back in case that it wasn't actually a squirrel. I could feel insanity glint in my eyes again as I had a grip on my knife waiting for whatever it was in the bushes, Bubbles jumped up the tree hiding again as the rustling got louder. I took the time and fixed my bag up and I stood up with the knife still at my back with an innocent smile facing the bush, 'I'm certain that's no squirrel, I'll protect Bubbles.' I thought and as if on cue, a brown-haired boy with a white feminine mask and a yellow hoodie with a slight orange tint jumped out of the bushes with a knife not much bigger than mine. He charged at me but I stood out of the way and before he could crash into the tree which had my dear Bubbles hiding in there, I quickly took action and pushed him to the other tree with a still innocently relaxed expression. He groaned after the heavy impact with the tree and from the powerful force of my push, his mask unfortunately cracked a bit.

(A/N Help me I'm dying in this hell-of-an orientation TT^TT)

"What the heck!? How did you do th-" Before he could finish I rushed to him and knocked him unconscious with the back of the knife making him drop down the ground, "You can come down now Bubbles!" I loudly said enough for her to hear after glaring menacingly at the unconscious body. Bubbles jumped in my arms after I literally and I mean LITERALLY threw the body somewhere far away, "Now, where were we, Bubbles dear?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erichan: I WANNA LEAVE, I WANNA GO!! UWAAAAAAH TT^TT

Sylv: Wow you really hate school that much.

Erichan: Oh I LOVE school but absolutely NOT the people in it! I wish I was in a different school!

Sylv: At least we're going in the same school!

Doge: Hey I'm going to the same school too!

Erichan: *Sigh* I guess I'll put up with one last year of hell since you guys are my classmates

Sylv & Doge: Yay!~

Erichan: BUT LEMME OUT OF HERE, I WISH I DIDN'T COME TO THIS ORIENTATION UWAAAAH!!!

Sylv & Doge: O.o" End. Chapter. Now