Part 20: Tsundere Hero~

Erichan: I surprisingly have motivation so here's another chappy!

Sylv: *yawn* school was a butt today

Erichan: I know, too much activities...Wait a minute, did you finish your math quiz? X3

Sylv: Nooo! Too lazy and I didn't even get the lesson!

Erichan: You poor thing, tortured 2x worser

Doge: What were you even doing when it was math time? :P

Sylv: Stared at the blank paper, trying to find out what to do with the dang problem. I suddenly found out that the bell rang and BOOM, teacher found out that I didn't even have a single answer then made me do it alone .-.

Doge: Pfft.. XDD

Sylv: As for Erichan, I bet that she'll get a perfe---

Erichan: I'M NOT SMART °^°

Sylv: Says the person who---

Doge: STORY TIME

Sylv: DANG IT, LET ME FINI---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeffrey's P.O.V

We went out of the entertainment building and finally saw the stars up the sky again, I walked out with my arms crossed at the back of my head while Y/N cheerfully skipped ahead of me.

"Jeffrey!" Speak of the devil, she called out to me and I turned around to see her with one cotton candy in each hand. She walked towards me and gave me a blue one, she had the pink one. I sighed at that name, I would have killed her by now for using that dreaded word directed at me but I couldn't since Slendy would be displeased.

That's the only reason......right?

"Listen, don't call me by THAT name in front of the oth--" I got cut off from my reminder by a piece of cotton candy being shoved in my mouth by her. She proceeded to hold my arm and dragged me to random places.

"Took you long enough!" We heard Masky chuckle from behind, we turned around to see them. Y/N noticed something and left my side.

I felt kind of empty when she did that.

Wait..No, just no..

Y/N's P.O.V

I looked around and scanned the people in the gang with innocent eyes, I soon spotted the one whom I was looking for and left Jeffrey's side.

"Hey, Hoodster! You okay?" I asked with worry reflecting in my colored orbs when I saw the poor guy shaking a bit, he probably went in a horror house and didn't handle it quite well.

He slowly nodded while looking down and I stroked his back, I tried to calm his fears down by reassuring him that everything was ok. It worked a bit but I could tell that there was still a bit of uncomfort which was unneeded. With a smile, I finally hugged him because I had some knowledge that told me that hugs are great for cozy comfort.

I felt him freeze up and his temperature felt a bit warmer than what it was before, I looked up and thankfully saw no fear evident on his actions. With my work done, I put on a close-eyed smile.

"Ok, guys! We only have a few hours left before we go back to the mansion! Let's set up our partners until home time!"

Doge announced, appearing from nowhere. I puffed out my cheeks and walked to him, I hit his head with my palm when I got close enough.

"Dummy! You guys left me!" Came my irritated complain after he rubbed that part of his head that got hit, and he just nervously chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

"Now, now! Let's just pick our partners!" Sylv shouted and made sure that we were paying attention. I was too busy watching everyone pick a partner that I just stood there with crossed arms and a curious face. Jeff went with Jane, Masky went with Hoodie, Ben went with EJ, Sonic went with Tails after being stubborn.

So on and so fort..

What was left was me and Toby, I somewhat grinned and thought

Maybe we could start over as friends!~

"Erm, so I guess I'm with you..out of all people" Toby tried to act irritated but those two sentences had a hint of happiness in it, I was cut from my thoughts when he said those and I delivered him a smile as a cheeky reply.

Time Skip~

About 30 minutes had passed and all we did was buy snacks, like the waffles and pancakes we got from a ministore. "So! Where should we go first?" I asked as I ate my yummy favorite-flavored ice cream.

"Oh, I don't know. The photo booth?" He sarcastically replied but I was an airhead sometimes and took it in a literal way. "Great idea!~" I cheered with sparkles in my eyes as I dragged him along as a result of his ice cream almost falling but somehow managed to hang in there.

"Woah! Hey! Sto-"

"We're here!~"

I cut him off when we were already in front of the booth that took pictures of people, he let out a big sigh which was filled with annoyed emotions that I completely ignored.

"I'm not going in there" He stubbornly claimed with crossed arms as he faced away from me.

"Hmph! Well, I'm going in!" I pouted at him and stomped in the booth and closed the curtain on him, I expected no one in there but there was someone and that someone didn't look like a civilized person.

Toby's P.O.V

I felt guilt wash over me for a second or two, I wasn't supposed to care about that but why now? I felt upset at the feeling she was giving me but at the same time, it made me feel..glad?

"Um, Toby! Help?"

I heard Y/N say from inside and she sounded like she was in trouble, I got alarmed and opened the curtains to see her getting pinned on the wall by a drunkard which was previously resting in there.

She looked disgusted as the man tried to force her into kissing him, I felt my face flare up with red from anger. No, it was something more but what?

Jealousy?

I furiously shook my head and grabbed his arm a little bit too forcefully, I dragged him outside with a death glare as he struggled.

Y/N's P.O.V

To be honest, I could easily get rid of that pervert but I wanted to see what Toby would do so I did that.

I waited inside for Toby to come back and while I was waiting patiently, I could hear violently noises coming from outside which soon died down.

I went outside and saw Toby and his axe,which he was carrying all day long, sprayed with blood. His mouth guard was also a bit tattered but that was because he seemed to hold back at that guy because he didn't want to scare me off, that was a little theory of mine of course.

Once he saw me staring, he looked side-ways from me and said while blushing a bit

"Idiot, I just HAD to do these things for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erichan: Toby will be a bit of a Tsundere in this story at the start as you see! No time to chit chat since I have to review for a long quiz in MAPE

Doge: No time?

Erichan: Shaddup, I ain't falling for this old trick