Part 12 & 13 (Don't ask, haha): The Wolf Demon

Erichan: I'm currently riding the train now..

Doge: Sooooo?

Erichan: Doge..you suck -.-

Sylv: Yeah..He does suck..Like BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BA---

Erichan: Stop spatting out inappropriate stuff!!!

Doge: She drank PrideSpark's hype juice now didn't she?

Erichan: Mirror mirror on the wall--

Sylv: WHO'S THE ONE WHO KICKED HIS BAL---

*Encountering technical difficulties, please try again later*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ball's P.O.V---WAIT WHAT..SYLV!?

I groaned being irritated, I had about just enough of just sitting around and trying to calm down my bloodlust. I stood up and ran to Toby without warning while gripping my knife tightly, I tried to slash him again but an incredible amount of force sent me flying back making me hit the ground. I looked to where it came from and saw Sylv holding her palm out in front of her, I stood up and growled at her for trying to keep me away from my prey. I could feel my fangs showing as I glared at Sylv, I carelessly charged at her with my wolf ears and tail poofing up as I let insanity take over me. Just as I was rushing towards the girl, Erichan appeared in front of me with such speed and flicked my forehead that made me lose my vision.

Erichan's P.O.V

"Yeesh, she maybe strong enough to harm immortals but she can't even control her bloodthirst..She still has a lot to learn" I said with a hand on my hip and with a raised eyebrow, "Yep, true dat" Doge jokingly said being the childish person he is. The school bell suddenly rang and birds flew up the sky, "Ok so..What do we do? Y/N's unconscious and it's past her school schedule!" Sylv panicked and I just chuckled with a reply "Don't forget of what kind of trio we are". And with that, the two nodded being hit with realization making me smile a victorious one for unknown reasons. I too realized something and looked over to Toby, I snapped my fingers and he was able to move again making him fall to the ground. "I'll let you off for now 'kay? So move along" I said with a cheery yet threatening smile that made him scatter away, "Now that this is over..How 'bout we wake N/N up?" Doge laughed with a daring smirk, "How about I kick your balls that sucks?" Sylv offered with a glare that made an irk mark appear on Doge's head.

"What an overly irritating deja vu" he said.

N/N's P.O.V (N/N means nickname if you dunno!~)

I started to gain consciousness again but my eyes were still adjusting to my surroundings, my head was aching a bit but I still managed to identify my location when my vision wasn't all distorted anymore. 'I'm in my classroom? But I thought? Oh dear, I can't remember' I thought with trouble looming around in my mind, class was just starting and I saw the teacher come in signaling History class. I yawned and took out my textbook from my bag that was just hanging on the back of the chair which was in front of me, memories suddenly came back to me and I remembered everything including my demon wolf transformation and insanity problems. I felt around my head and luckily there were no pointy ears and that made me sigh of relief as I face-planted on my desk. "Psst! N/N! What happened to you? One time you look like you're sleeping and now you look like you're weeping! The overly popular girl in this country isn't like this at all!" My bestfriend whisper-shouted  from beside me trying her best to not get noticed by the professor, "It's nothing..I just slept late" I mumbled to her in a very sarcastic and convincing manner and began to concentrate on the lesson hearing her sigh.

Toby's P.O.V

I spied at that girl from the window who had those weird wolf ears and tail earlier, 'Maybe I should kidnap her or something, she seemed handy' I thought and made up my mind as I chuckled quietly. I disappeared into the shadows and made up my plan.

Erichan's P.O.V

We were watching Toby spy on Y/N and he soon left, "Guess Y/N's gonna be abducted?" Doge asked or more like said. "And we're gonna let him..So first of all, we have to weaken both her physical and spiritual strength so that she can be peacefully kidnapped" I said full of enthusiasm but Sylv interrupted "OR we could just make her doze off". I groaned in a defeated manner and hesitantly agreed, I took out that star staff of mine and shot a ball of light at Y/N which is not visible to the human eye making her fall asleep and smack her face to her desk drawing attention to her. We laughed seeing her hit her face, such sadists we are. That ball of light was meant to weaken her and make her unconscious since she might escape from the mansion again.

Why are we letting Toby kidnap you? Simply put it this way: So that maybe you can start developing your love story!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erichan: Please, for the love of god, stop making ball jokes!

Sylv: Then how about ballpuns? Get it!? BAHAHAHAH *BADUMTSSP*

Doge: *facepalm*

Erichan: How about we change this subject that sucks?

Sylv: B--

Doge: Don't even try, Sylv..

Erichan: Now that that's done, I honestly am kinda wondering if anyone ships me or Sylv with you.. *Tries not to vomit*

Sylv: EliRell! EliRell!! EliRell!

Erichan: WE'RE IN WATTPAD AND YOU'RE STILL SAYING THAT SHIP OF ME AND DOGE!?

Doge: *Doesn't know how to react*

Erichan: Grrr! BroLta! BroLta!

Sylv: STOP SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE THAT ISN'T EVEN HERE!

Erichan: AND STOP SHIPPING ME WITH..WITH..THAT FOX!

Doge: Says the cat!

Sylv: You're agreeing with me aren't y-

Doge: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE! *flies away

Erichan: Sylv, you rabbit!

Sylv: FOR FUDGE'S SAKE

*Real technical difficulties with extra sarcasm*