Part 5: Uh Oh! The Gulu!

Erichan: A certain someone gave me motivation so here I am hehe

Doge: *clap clap*

Erichan: That was sarcasm wasn't it?

Doge: Ye- nope

Erichan & Sylv: -.-

Doge: LOOK IT'S THE PIZZA PLANET!!! *Hops away like a retarded bunny*

Erichan: This got weirder

Sylv: You stole my words..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still your P.O.V

After descending into the depths of the deep and dark, wait this is so dramatic like what the fudge bro, anyways after going in the fountain, I soon reached my own personal underground ancient library that includes all books like literally. It was also a place for my spells and witchery because I was secretly a sorcerer, I tied the mysterious man on a chair using my levitation spells or powers as you may call it. I whistled and soon, a cute pink blub of goo(picture in the media, minus the purple stuff on its head) hopped to me and I smiled as it's pink jelly wings disappeared. That pink ball of cuteness was my first successful creation did by spells and I treasured it since, it's name was Gumi since I invented her to be a gulu. Now, I didn't call her for nothing because she had some special powers which I gave her, like how she can fully identify a stranger and that's why I called her. I crouched down and asked as cheerfully as ever "Gumi can you please identify that person?" and she happily obliged flying to the top of the ahem, person's head. Gumi closed her eyes and the circle floating on her head shined as the boy's body followed, it soon ended and Gumi jumped down as a techno chart hologram thing appeared in front of me which in it was the list of the person's or creature's identity..

Name: Eyeless Jack (Creepypasta)

Likes: Kidneys,Music,Bloody stuff like organs for food, etc

Personality: Quiet,somewhat a little mean,kinda aggressive,innocent about human beings,sometimes emotionless, etc

Hobbies: Killing,Eating Kidneys, Playing the electric guitar(I guess?) etc

Appearance: Dark Blue mask with black ooze,Auburn Hair,Grey Skin,Black Hoodie,Black shoes,grey pants..

ETC..

"Interesting! Well, I do have knowledge of CreepyPasta and I can't believe I found 4!" I exclaimed clapping my hands together happily until I heard static, my eyes turned sharp and I quickly hid in the empty cauldron(Yes) and casted a spell on myself that prevents others from knowing my presence. I hid quietly while taking in the words of a calm and deep-voiced man, "How in Zalgo did Jack get here? Oh well, the troublesome child..Wait, this isn't right, I swear I felt a presence in here before..Did Jack get abducted? Impossible! Ah nevermind, I'll take him home and think about it later". I guessed that he was the infamous Slenderman, I was smiling mischievously but then I realized something..

I left Gumi out there! Shoot!

"What is this shaking pinking blub of goo? Its afraid.." He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erichan: AAAAND CLIFF HANGER WOOP WOOP

Sylv: Wow you're so mean haha

Doge: MEEEEANIE BEANIE

Erichan: Srsly Doge?

Doge: >:3

Erichan: t(-.-t)

Doge: *Cries and runs away dramatically*

Erichan: ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/

Sylv: Woah, you ARE mean XD

Erichan: Thats not mean..Thats sadist *puts sunglasses*

Sylv: ...