Part 22(1/2): Good Night, Ms. Rabbit!~

3rd Person's V.O.P

"YOU LET HET GO!?"

Sonic.exe screamed in disbelief while others just stared in disbelief at Toby only to earn an annoyed shrug from him. The hedgehog, who was in his human form, was close to rampaging on him but was thankfully stopped.

"Before you go super saiyan, mind you that Y/N isn't being held captive"

Doge interrupted in a cheeky tone as he stuck his tongue out then blew a raspberry. "He's got a point, pal" Tails agreed with a sigh and patted Sonic's back.

Sonic let out a low growl, he wouldn't admit even to himself that he liked the girl's company and that's why he was so cross. He just didn't know it or more like accepted it.

"Just let her rest, nothing bad is gonna come out of that" Sylv pointed out as she floated in the living room, they already got home to the creepypasta mansion. "I suppose the child does need a little rest" Slendy agreed with a bit of hesitation but left it be.

"Well, how about this?" Erichan said but paused, she went to the members of the gang except for Sonic and whispered something in their ear.

After the whispering, everyone looked over to Sonic mischievously.

Sonic.exe's P.O.V

"Gaah! Dang it! Why do I have to do this!?" I complained while kicking little stones on the ground as I walked towards Y/N's mansion. You see, they wanted me to keep an eye on the girl and I'm not one bit pleased about it.

With my hands in my pocket, I went on the roof by jumping then I looked in the windows. This was a big house so I had to look everywhere. I found it soon, though.

I opened the window and pushed away the curtains from my face since the wind was forcing it to swing around. It was dark and the light from the moon wasn't much help too.

I carefully stepped on the floor, it was a good thing that I wasn't all bloody because it would make a mess in this place. I found the lights and turned it on to see how much of a big and fancy bedroom this was, I even had to stare a lot to know which is which.

I saw Y/N sleeping soundly on a large bed with stuffed toys, I snickered at her childishly stupid actions. Though, a part of me found it cute but I just wouldn't realize and admit it.

I quietly bent down after walking towards her, I saw that her face was full of serenity and it somehow made me blush. I never noticed the current condition of my face, though.

I moved a bit closer, I just stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. I soon realized what I was doing and began to stand up but my wrist got pulled but I managed to hold back a yelp.

I fell beside Y/N on her bed and saw that it was her who pulled me, I was blushing furiously and I finally noticed.

"Hey! What the heck are yo--"

"Ms. Rabbit, let's cuddle together..~"

I was cut off with her drowsy voice, she was talking while dreaming of something in her sleep. She didn't know that she was mistaking me for some giant stuffed toy.

I tried to get up but Y/N suddenly hugged me and kept me down, I was covered with a blanket and stuffed toys were laying on me. Not to mention that this girl was hugging me in her sleep.

"Let go of me, you idiot! I'm not some silly--!"

"Oh, I almost forgot your goodnight kiss"

"!??"

And then, she kissed me on the cheek still not knowing that I'm not a stupid toy.

That froze me with my cheeks on fire, even my face was burning. I wasn't trying to wriggle free because I was in shock of that kiss.

"Goodnight, Ms. Rabbit~"

In the end, I fell asleep after seeing the lights automatically turn off.

"Goodnight, idiot.."