Chapter 47 - Rough Sex?

Start from the beginning

"Fine." I said getting up. "But I have a question Shauna." I said.

"Go ahead." She said, waiting for my question.

"Did you sleep with him?" I asked, really scared of her answer. I didn't want her to say yes. And thankfully she shook her head saying no.

"We've kissed but never any further than that." She said causing me to look at her with surprise.

"Now let's practice." She exclaimed. "You're going to go to his room and stay there with your robe until you notice him show up. You're going to pretend you didn't notice him there and slowly remove your robe. Copy me. Try to do it like I do." I watched her as she slowly and gracefully removed her robe, exposing one part of her body at a time.

I tried copying her, removing it slowly and letting one part of my body be revealed at a time. I knew I wasn't graceful at all but once I was done Shauna smiled at me in approval while Pam clapped. "See, you're getting the hang of it. That was perfect." Shauna said. "Let's continue on."

After an hour more of practicing, Shauna made me take a bath with all sorts of amazing smelling essential oils designed to make me smell ultra sexy, as Shauna likes to say, and make my skin really soft.

Once I was done, I got sent to Dimitri's room, more like forced I should say. Pam and Shauna literally dragged me there when they were sure Dimitri wasn't there. Now I was just standing there in a pink satin robe, waiting for Dimitri to show up. Underneath I was wearing a black lacy bra with a small pink satin bow in the middle with a black lacy thong.

I felt really nervous about this. I was scared he would compare me to all the other girls he's been with and I was also scared of how much of a fool I was going to make of myself. And then on top of that, I was scared of the pain I'd feel, especially since demons are a lot bigger than humans and since this would be my first time. Shauna said when she had sex with Kenneth at the whorehouse, it actually hurt her a little at first and sex isn't supposed to hurt when you're not a virgin but it hurt her. She said it was more like a small pinch, but from what I know, you're not supposed to feel that. Especially if you're like Shauna and having sex all the time. So I didn't even want to imagine how much it was going to hurt with Dimitri. But I trusted and loved him and was willing to go through that because afterwards it'd be so worth it.

Suddenly I noticed some movement from the corner of my eye. It was Dimitri, he was finally here. I slowly grabbed onto my robe, pretending I didn't notice him there at all and began removing my robe just like Shauna had showed me. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. I threw the robe on the ground and slowly and seductively stretched my arms up in the air, giving Dimitri the chance to enjoy every part of my body as Shauna had said. I noticed Dimitri simply standing by the door, not moving. I couldn't see his full reaction since I wasn't facing towards him.

Once I was done stretching, I reached down to pick my robe up, making sure to stick my ass out towards him, the way Shauna told me too. I secretly glanced at Dimitri and noticed him watching me intently, his gaze fully focused on me, his mouth hanging open. I then slowly straightened up and noticed him closing the room door quietly. I smiled to myself because he thought I had no clue he was in the room when I actually did.

I draped the robe on a chair before turning around only to bump straight into him. I froze as he wrapped his arms around my bare waist, all of Shauna's teachings escaping my brain. His fingers were sending so many tingles through me as he caressed my exposed skin.

I slowly looked up and met his strong gaze with mine and right then and there I was a complete goner. I stood like that frozen before snapping myself out of it. I tried wracking my brain for something Shauna taught me until I finally remembered something. I remember she told me to make my eyes look all big and innocent which I did as I pressed myself tight up against him, making sure to add a little movement of the hips. I could see the clear lust in his eyes and I knew it was working.
"What are you doing Isabella?" He asked, sounding a little breathless, his eyes hooded with lust.