xI Can Feel A Hot Onex

Gabriel never left my side that night, gripping my hand loosely in his. I was way past drunk, pretty much hammered, really, and wouldn't remember anything in the morning. As of right now, the world was spinning, music a dull drone in my ears while colors flashed around me. The pain in my stomach was gone completely. a slight irritation where the wound was but nothing more.

Jack Daniels does wonders to stab wounds. I should put in a good review.

After hours of wandering around, lost and so clearly not fitting in with the crowd, I finally found someone to dance with. She was a girl with teal hair and a septum piercing, who looked the most casual out of everyone. We compared piercings as we got drunk and danced, talking about bands and music and life.

She was named Gabrielle, which made me laugh hysterically. She was so exactly like Gabriel in every possible way it made me want to cry and laugh some more, so of course, I introduced her to him, giggling madly when they shook hands and took the drinks from me. 

Gabriel gave me a worried look. "Alexxa," he said carefully, "Are you alright?"

Gabrielle left, spotting her boyfriend and waving me off. I waved happily after her, staring towards Gabriel once again to answer his question.

"I'm just fine." I nodded, giving him a lazy smile. "Where's Kayden, I wanna dance with him." I slurred, looking around for the younger version of Gabriel.

"Oh, no. He'll get the wrong idea." He protested.

Grinning, I ran a hand through his silky hair. I've been dying to do that for so long. . . "You're just jealous," I said with determination, pouting out my lower lip. "You wanna dance with me."

He put his hands on my hips as I teetered. Damn these bumpy floors. Nick should really check this out. "Lexxa, you are so drunk. You shouldn't have any more. . ." 

I ignored him, moving closer and putting my hands around his neck. "I like it, though," I mumbled, feeling drowsy all of a sudden. My head on his shoulder, he lifted me up, carrying me out of the party and into the backyard.

"What are you doing?" I asked, laying down in the grass next to him.

"Sobering you up," he said, leaning over and taking my hand. I felt a fluttery feeling fill inside me, the warmth creating sparks in my hands. I smiled drunkenly, laying my head on the ground and closing my eyes. 

"Goodnight, Gabriel," I muttered.

He chuckled. "Nope." I was suddenly straddled, his legs on either side of my waist . I was too exhausted to fight, though, and just opened my eyes lazily to stare at him. In the darkness, his face was shadowed, but those blue eyes were unmistakable. 

Once again, I was lost in those eyes, feeling a soft pull towards them. He cupped my cheek with one of his hands, breath fanning my face. "Sober yet?" I nodded, unable to break his gaze.

"Good." He leaned down just as a soft song started to play, the lyrics quiet and matching the mood of the summer night.

"I can feel a hot one, taking me down, for a moment I could feel the force...

I bit my lip, blood rushing to my cheeks slowly. His did, too, and his hand fell from my cheek to rest next to my head. 

"Fainted to the point of tears. . . And you were holding on to make a point," 

His face was so close to mine, our noses touching. I felt his weight leave me as he settled in the grass next to where I lay. Arms around my waist, he tugged me closer.

"What's the point?"

"Alexxa," He murmured. I said nothing, placing my hands on his chest to feel his beating heart. It was fast, but right now, everything was fast. My hands were shaking, breathing slightly ragged as I stared at him.