Petra reached forward and grabbed your shoulder stopping you from moving. "(Y/n) I don't think you get it. Levi doesn't want a small, useless brat who can't kill a single titan."

"And Levi doesn't want a clingy tree-hugger who can't tell the difference of what's her's and not. So please do EVERYONE a favor and leave Levi alone. You look desperate." With that you freed your shoulder and left.

Walking back inside the building, you couldn't wipe the small smirk off your face. Practically skipping past Levi's office, a voice sounded from within. 

"OI! What type of bastard is still up at this time?"

Forgetting whose office it was you skipped in with a large smile.

"Tch," Levi gave you a blank glare/stare- It's what you called Levi's not quite glares, but not a stare either. A unique skill only he could pull off. "Why are you so happy, brat?"

"I just watch the most glorious sunset ever. How can I not be happy?" Standing in front of Levi's desk you shifted your weight around on your feet, almost dancing. 

"Tch. Sit your ass down brat, and help me." Levi gestured to a somewhat nice chair for you to sit in and passed you a pile of papers.

<><><>TIME~Y SKIP~Y THING~Y BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEVI'S CRAVAT <><><>

After 2 hours you two manged to finish most of the paper work on his desk before giving up. Standing up to stretch, Levi invited you to a cup of tea. Strolling down to the kitchen, he handed you a cup while sitting down next to you on a table.

"So (y/n)."

Taking notice of the name change, you glanced at him from the side. "Yes, Levi?" 

"You and Hanji were talking pretty loud during dinner, care to tell me why?"

You drop your luckily empty cup on your lap, scrambling to grab it before it hit the ground. "Um...... N-..no reason. Just Hanji being herself. You know it's pretty late, why don't I go to bed. Yeah, I'm going to do that. Nigh-" Levi cut you off mid-ramble by kissing you. A few seconds passed before he pulled away, seemingly unaffected. 

He cleared his throat. "I could hear you across the table, me and almost everyone else. So I know and I think you get how I feel."

You stared, "Levi, I-I don't think I know how you feel. Can you please explain again?" You smirked up at him, watching to see his reaction.

"Tch." Rolling his eyes, he leaned down to kiss you again; almost smiling as you responded to it.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>Gomen for another time skip brought to you by<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>Oreos, a cookie I will kill for<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

The next morning you and Levi walked together hand in hand, and sat down next to each other. Sure it was embarrassing-- especially when Jean whistled, but a glare from Levi fixed all that. Hanji sent you a look that practically screamed, she knew it and started dancing in her seat.

Avoiding that mess of insanity, Levi and you sat near a swollen Petra and a shocked team. 

"(Y/n), do you know why Petra's cheek looks like a plum?" Levi's voice whisper in your ear. 

"Uh, I may or may not have slapped a mosquito off her face while she was insulting me. It's alright though." You smiled at him. "It didn't bite her, so her cheek's ok."

All that there was left to say was Levi was rather proud. Hanji was laughing. And both Eren and Mikasa, who was sitting next to you, scooted a couple inches away.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Word Count: 1320

Herro der, Here's a oneshot of my favorite character.

Question: Do I have a thing against Petra

Answer: A little *cough* lot *cough* kinda *cough*

Question: Do I like using *cough*'s

Answer: Yes *cough* a ton *cough*

:D

This is just a goofy little oneshot made for you to laugh. 

Hopefully you did. :3

Welp, here ya go. Tell me how it is. 

Bye~

~Nakiasha