"Peyton won't even be in the same room as me." Parker said.

"Hm I wonder why. I'm sure the time that you pinned him to the ground and threatened him has nothing to do with that." I joked. "Parker I didn't come over here to get lectured about Peyton. We are gonna miss the show if we don't leave now." I said.

Ben POV:

"JOSH COME ON!" I screamed. He walked out of his bedroom wearing one shoe.

"Did you steal my shoes and only return one of them?" Josh asked.

"If I took your shoes why would I only return one of them?" I laughed.

"I don't know. you are a strange child, you do weird things." Josh said.

"Just put another pair of shoes on. And I am not a child anymore!" I protested.

"Oh yeah, little Benjie is 21 now." Josh laughed.

"That's right I am a full adult now." I said. I knelt down and looked under the couch. Sure enough there was Josh's shoe. I grabbed it out and chucked it at him.

"Thanks!" Josh said catching the shoe and slipping on the shoe.

"Ok let's go." I said. We grabbed out jackets and hats and headed out. We were going to see a show and if we are late I'm gonna kill Josh.

"ITS SO FUCKING COLD!" I screamed when we got outside. We quickly walked to the theatre and felt a relief when we were in the warmth of the theatre. "I hate New York winters."

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Josh said.

"Ok I'm gonna go find our seats." I relied. Josh turned and I looked at my ticket. Center Orchestra J seat 104. Great seats! The usher showed me to my seat and I sat down. First person in my row, wow. I feel so lonely. I pulled out my phone and saw I had a snapchat from Sky. Man I miss that dude. I haven't seen him in a couple of months now. He's coming up tomorrow though! I felt something hit my leg.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I heard a voice say. Wait a second, I recognize that voice. I pulled my hood down and looked up. "Oh shit." Jordyn said. Is this seriously happening? How could it possibly work out that me and Jordyn just happen to have seats right next to each other.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Hi." Jordyn said looking down. I guess she came to the show alone.

"JORDYN!" I heard Josh scream. I turned and Josh was sprinting down the aisle. He ran over and grabbed her in a hug.

"Hi Josh!" Jordyn laughed. Josh continued to hug her. "JOSH I CANT BREATHE!" Jordyn laughed. He let go of her and was smiling so big.

"Jordyn I missed you so much! I haven't seen you since the tour ended! What happened?" Josh asked.

"Life Josh." Jordyn said. Parker came up behind Jorydn, eyes widened.

"Oh this is awkward." Parker said sitting down. Jordyn sat down and laid her jacket on her legs. What do I do? Do I talk to her, ask about her life? This used to be so easy. Jordyn was who I always talked to. She was always there for me and never failed to make me smile. Now here we are, somehow reunited after 2 years of not talking. This has to be fate.

"So, what have you two been up to?" Jordyn asked.

"Not much. You?" Josh asked.

"Not much." Jordyn replied.

"Liar. She just finished filming a movie."

"Little Jordyn is making it big!" Josh laughed. Jordyn reached over me and slapped Josh.

"Yeah she still doesn't like to be called that." Parker said.

"So are you still with Mandy?" Jordyn asked.

"Um no, we broke up."I said. When I left the tour I met this girl named Mandy. She was amazing and beautiful. We dated for 7 months but it just didn't feel right. I have tried to date but nothing felt right. All I can think about is Jordyn. "You dating anybody?"

"Yeah, his name is Peyton. He's a model for American Eagle." Jordyn said. Ok how the fuck do I compete with that? The lights dimmed and the overture music started. My heart feels like it was shattered into a million pieces. She's moved on. Well it has been 3 years. Only problem is....I haven't.