Dancing ( Rap Monster)

Nadz POV

I laugh so hard until i feel my stomach hurt.

"Yah! Stop laughing." My bestfriend, Namjoon yell at me.
His face turn red.

"Ok..sorry.But your dance are really funny." I say and try to stop laughing.

He just pout. "Ooow..dont pout. You look like a monster." I say to tease him and laugh again. He pinch my cheek until it red.

"Namjoon! Its hurt." I exclaim while rubbing my red cheek.

"You like to tease me." He say.

"I am sorry okay? Maybe you bad at dancing but you are good at rapping. " i say try to comfort him.

He smirk. "Now teach me the step." He say.

I nod. I play the music and teach him the Fantastic Baby by BigBang dance. He focus to what i am saying until someone knock the door.

We both stop. "Who is it?" I ask.
"I dont know." He say.

Since this is his house so he open the door.

A beautiful girl appear. She has a long hair.

"Hye Namjoon. Long time no see." The girl say.

"Hye. Its been a year." Namjoon reply.

"Come in." Namjoon ask and the girl get inside the house and sit on the couch.

"Nadz, this is Fei. My..."

"Ex girlfriend." Fei cut Namjoon.

I feel my heart is about to blow. I feel jealous.

"Yeah, so Fei..this is Nadz. My bestfriend." Namjoon say. I smile and try to shake her hand but she ignore and glare at me. I take my hand back.

"Why you come here?" Namjoon ask.

"Because i miss you." Fei say with a teasing sound.

"Well, i miss you too." Namjoon say and both of them laugh but i dont. its not funny.

"How are you now?" Fei ask.

"I am fine and i am trying to learn how to dance." Namjoon say.

"You....dance. its funny. I remember when you dance when we still a couple before,you are really stressed..but you know when you stressed you will kiss me." Fei say and laugh.

Namjoon just give an awkward laugh.

I just sit there and they seem forget that i am here. I feel dissapointed to be honest.

"Hey do u remember that we went to the theme park. I am scared of roller coaster and you hug me to calm me?" Again that witch say. I am angry.

They completely ignoring me. I am about to leave to my home but suddenly Namjoon hold my hand.

"where are you going?" He ask and look at my face.

"Home." I say an give my fake smile.

"Good then. Bye. We can talk more Namjoon." Fei say and smirk at me.

"I think you are the one who should leave." I say coldly.

"What! How dare you talk to me like that. Dont you realize that you are completely not good as me. You just a bit**" Fei say.

"Your words Fei!" Namjoon yell.

"Why you raise your voice to me. This girl make you change." Fei say and go to me and slap me right at face. Its hurt a lot.

Then Namjoon hold Fei's wrist and drag her to the door.

"Namjoon,its hurt." Fei cry.

"You know,its more hurt when you leave me a year ago with another man. Now why u comeback and ruin my relationship with Nadz!" Namjoon yell.

"I still love you. I regret i left you. Your relationship with that trash is only bestfriend. We can be like before." Fei say and cry. She hug Namjoon arm.

I feel my heart hurt. Tears start to fall. Its hurt to love your bestfriends. You might be ruin the relationship.

"Fei,between you and me is nothing! Its over. You left me. Me and Nadz not a bestfriends. I love her!" Namjoon say and I shock.

"Liar! You dont love her." Fei yell.

"Just go and dont cime back again!" Namjoon push Fei and close the door. He ignore Fei that crying and knock the door many times. He seem bad but i know he is hurt.

Namjoon walk to me. He hug me and kiss my forehead. "Saranghae. Be my girlfriend?" He ask out of blue.

"But..would you do the same like what have you done to Fei?" i ask and point to the door which Fei still crying.

"I will do that if you hurt me. But i m sure you will not we had become bestfriends fot many year. I know you well. I love you but i dont have any courage." Namjoon say.

"I love you too Namjoon. Saranghae." I say and we hug.