"How long you are going to make me wait Eve?" Alex demanded in a gruff voice as he lift up the same glistening fingers that was inside of me seconds before and suck on them while keeping eye contact with me. Lust continues to seep out of my wet channel in warm waves down my thighs as I watch him suck on my body's juices. After licking them clean, he leans forward and lick the tip of my nose causing me to jump. Damn him!

"Alex what are_" he cuts me off with a slam of his fist on the bathroom counter beside me. I jump away from him and cower back.

"Eve don't fucking play with me! You know damn well what I am talking about. How long are you going to make me wait until I can get a hold of that sweet pussy?" He sneer out with eyes full of malice.

"I_Im not sure. Alex you have hurt me." I whisper afraid of saying anything wrong.

"So? What does that have to do with us fucking?" He snaps out.

Flinching at his harsh words, I glare up at him. "Alex what the hell do you mean by so? It has everything to do with us fucking! How do you expect me to be okay with having sex with you after all we have been through?" I snap back not caring if he hit me or not at this point because I am that damn pissed. How dare he talk to me like that!

"You seemed okay a few seconds ago when you was grinding that wet tight ass up on my dick." He snarl back with his nose almost touching mine. Disgusted with how much of a jerk he was being at the moment I tried to push at his chest so I could get out of the bathroom and get dressed. Of course he wouldn't bulge.

"Alex let me by! I need to get dressed to go." I grit out as I push at the hard wall of chest. Leaning forward he kissed me on the nose and lightly on the lips with a sudden that in sudden dangerous creepy calm. "Eve I have a limit." He whispers dangerously with an evil glint in his eyes. I hold my breath as we lock eyes for a few seconds. Mumbling in German, Alex releases me and stalk off out of the bathroom and master bedroom.

The breath I was holding leaves me in a whoosh once he leaves out of the room. I am so fucking stupid! I shouldn't have allowed him to touch me like that. It only results in us both being frustrated. It doesn't help the situation that I want it just as bad as he does. Its just that whenever I feel myself giving into my desires with him, I am quickly reminded of all those times he had hurt me.

When we were dating over a year ago, he was never like this. He was caring and sweet. He waited on me hand and foot and we went out to different fun places everyday. He showered me with love and gifts every chance he gotten. And boy could that man put it down in the bedroom! But now it was his way or nothing else. He has become so harsh and mean spirited. His personality did a complete 360. I feel as if I don't know this man at all now.

Shaking my head, I push my troubling thoughts away as I shimmy into my dress. It's a dark navy blue dress that I purchased the day after Alex gave me the okay to go out with the girls. It was a strapless dress that stopped above my knees and hugged my small waist and flared out snugly over my hips. I loved how the color complemented my skin tone and how the dress shaped to my figure. Smiling I ran my hand over my body. Damn this momma still got it!

I feel my confidence soar to new heights once I place on matching heels. Grabbing a black sparkly clutch I head out into the living room. Alex is sprawled out on the living room couch with a slice of pumpkin pie in one hand and with our baby girl cooing/talking on his chest in her own little world. He is always waking her up from her naps. I think to myself as I shake my head and smile as I look at them. Charlie brown's thanksgiving special cartoon was playing on the screen.

I am actually really happy that he decided to stay home with our child instead of getting a nanny for the night. One of the main reasons was because I know his creepy crazy jealous ass wouldn't be lurking away in the shadows. And another much bigger reason was because I loved the thought of him spending even more time with our child. With him I knew that she was safe and happy.