Secrets to be found. Chapter 1

NEW STORY :D

I hope you all enjoy this and tell me what you think :)

ENJOY ….

CHAPTER 1

Hunter’s POV

“WAIT!” I screamed as i smashed face first into the closed bus door. “Please let me on.” I begged the driver who look at me with an irritated scowl, but opened the door anyway.

I normally wouldn’t take the bus to get around, but my car is currently under repair.

“Thanks man.” I paid and took a seat next to a girl from the looks of it.

As I sat down she didn’t look up at me once, which was irritating since girls normally couldn’t take their eyes off of me. She was dressed in a large coat with the collar pulled up, a beanie, and sunglasses which didn’t make sense seeing as it was snowing outside. What a weird girl … if she is a girl.

I cleared my throat trying to get her attention, I saw her looking at me through her sunglasses from the corner of her eyes, however immediately looked down and continued writing something.

I scowled; she’s not getting off that easy.

“Hello.” I greeted her.

“Hi.” She mumbled back in response without looking at me.

Her voice sounded oddly familiar, where have I heard it before … I must be loosing it. I snuck a peak at her book and it looked like some sort of journal or diary.

“Do I know you?” I asked she froze but ignored my question. “You look familiar.” I continued I was NOT giving up. “Maybe we go to the same school?” She still ignored me. “What are you writing there?”

“Nothing.” She snapped shutting the book and putting it in the pouch on the seat in front of her.

“I’m Hunter.” I smirked at her and held out my hand.

She hesitated but never the less she shook my hand. She reached for her bag and began messing around with things inside it.

“What? You’re not going to tell me your name?”

“No.” She scoffed.

“Oh come on I’m no creeper if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“And how do I know that?”

“Well if you let me I can show you.” I smirked at her when I noticed her eyes were widened slightly under her sun glasses.

“No thanks.”

“Alright but it’s your loss Miss no name.”

I looked away from her and heard her sigh. “Candice.”

“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Candice.” I took hold of her hand and kissed it.

“Stop it.” She snatched her hand back and wiped it on the back of her coat.

“Oh come on lighten up a bit.” I chuckled and slung an arm around her shoulders.

I felt her go stiff and I could practically feel her glare on me.

“I have a boyfriend.” She snapped pushing me off.

“And I have a girlfriend but last time I checked neither of them are here.”

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of those guys who’s jerks to girls, I’m actually quite the ladies man.

“I don’t care.”