Proposal

*giggles mischievously and runs off*  ENJOY THE FLUFF WHILE IT LASTS!!!

(also this is an AU in which Mark and Jack have known each other since they were little preschoolers)

Mark's POV

          I giggled as I danced around the kitchen, humming along to the radio as I made Jack and I our special anniversary breakfast.  I had a perfect day planned for us, and I just knew Jack would love it! I would take him out to the park where we first met, then the old oak tree where we first kissed, then the diner where we had our first date for lunch, and I'd top it all off with the surprise that would be waiting for him at home!  I flipped the heart shaped pancakes I was cooking for us, moving them to a plate to cool slightly while I checked the bacon.  Yep! My little Irish munchkin was in for a treat today! Speaking of Jack... I turned off the burner once the bacon was done, fixing Jack a breakfast tray before I got him his coffee and balanced it all on the tray. I crept upstairs quietly, peeking into the room to see him still fast asleep, his soft snores filling the room.  I smiled, awhing softly as I snuck in, closing the door behind me as I made my way to the bed.

          I sat down lightly, putting the tray on the nightstand next to the bed before I shook Jack's shoulder lightly.  "Love, c'mon... It's almost eight... We have a big day ahead of us today...", I murmured.  Jack just made a face in his sleep, swatting at my hand before he turned over.  I huffed, getting an evil idea as I smirked.  I grabbed the covers, pulling them off of him quickly. "WAKE UP JACK IT'S SATURDAY!!!!", I screeched, laughing as he bolted up and looked at me like I was crazy.  "Mark! Yah bastard! I was tryin ta sleep!", Jack whined, pouting at me.  I just giggled and sat back down, handing over the breakfast tray.  "Happy anniversary Love!", I exclaimed, kissing his cheek.  He smiled at me, blushing lightly as he looked at the pancakes. "Mark, yer a cheesy, romantic, goober of a boyfriend!", he teased, kissing my forehead. I just giggled and ate a piece of bacon, cuddling next to Jack happily.  "Love you too Jacky."  He rolled his eyes, eating the pancakes I had made for him.  I stole a bite from time to time, prompting Jack to make faces at me until I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. 

          We finally finished our food without starting another food fight, and I took the tray away so Jack could get dressed.  "We're gonna be out all day Love, you'll want to take a jacket in case you get cold.", I reminded him, smiling as he huffed and pulled off his pajama shirt. "Can't I jus' take yers when I get cold?", he asked, pulling on a cute blue sweater. I giggled, putting on my converse since I was already ready for the day ahead.  "Nah, I'm only taking my flannel Love. It might not be enough for you, take your hoodie!"  Jack sighed and nodded, grabbing the hoodie from the floor.  I hurried back downstairs, making sure the ice cream cake was hidden in the fridge behind some drinks before I checked my back pocket again.  I smiled in relief when I felt the small velvet box resting there safely, and I patted it for good luck before I grabbed my phone.  I'd text Matt and Ryan when we were near the house so they'd know to have the camera set up.  I just hope he says yes...

Jack's POV

          I pulled on some blue jeans, yawning before I padded into the bathroom to fix my hair. I made a face in the mirror, brushing my hair so that it didn't look like a rat's nest.  I walked downstairs, surprised to find Mark just staring blankly out a window.  I crept up on him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I hugged him from behind.  "Whatcha doin' Mark?", I asked softly, looking up at him curiously.  He looked down at me, slowly smiling before he pulled my hands away and turned around, kissing me on the lips softly.  My eyes fluttered shut as I melted into the kiss, my face flushing slightly.  God... Even after two years together I still felt the fireworks when we kissed...  He pulled away, still smiling at me as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.  "I love you so much Jacky...", he murmured, his voice filled with adoration.  I blushed heavily, stuttering, "I-I love yah t-too Mark..."  He giggled, grabbing my hands before he led me over to the front door. "C'mon now Clover, we need to get a move on before we waste the day away!", he exclaimed, making me giggle at his enthusiasm.  It was one of the reasons I loved him so much, he had this way of making everyone happier when they got around him!