Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, how was the boat trip?"

"It was really cool, but I missed you"

"Aahh, missed you too"

"So what's for dinner, pretty boy?" Harry asks.

"Food with chicken" Zayn answers.

It's really cool that Zayn is Muslim but we always eat chicken when he cooks, not that I hate chicken. I love chicken that's not the problem... Zayn is.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Stupid Zayn. How can someone be so perfect, yet also a bit un-perfect? I really wonder why I like this dude. I normally don't fall for the pretty boys, or the popular ones, or the bad boys with tattoos. Well... Zayn has it all. And I don't really care, him being al pretty/tattooed/popular, because I like him. And it's stupid if you'd say you only fall for the personality because if someone is as ugly as a butt hole but really nice, you won't date him. But that's not it with Mister Bradford.

"Maura, dinner is ready" Jessie says opening my door.

"I don't want to eat Zayn's food"

"Sush, you like his food... And you like him, so get your fat ass off your bed and come eat"

"I don't have a fat ass"

"Maura, come, or I’ll ask Zayn to carry you"

"Meeeehhh" I say and walk with her.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I have to admit, this tasted like heaven.  Not that I've ever taste heaven, but you know what I mean. It means that it was really good, and that I liked it. And that I just broke my 'do-not-tell-people-what-you-mean-with-your-weird-saying-things' code, you better feel blessed.

"Zayn, that was delicious, don't you think Maura?" Eleanor says.

"I didn't die" I mumble.

"She liked it"

"I never said that"

"He is not listening" Louis says, pointing at Zayn who is bringing some stuff to the kitchen.