Dripping with STD's

I walk into the party hand in hand with Lauren. I look around and see people making out on couches. The air smells like sex and alcohol and cigarettes. I crinkle my nose at the scent. "God this place must be dripping with STD's." I say to myself, and I hear Lauren laugh. "Exactly. Maybe we'll just say hi to everyone, grab some food, then head out?" Lauren suggests. I nod, already feeling sick from this smell. She kisses my temple, and walks me to the kitchen, never letting go of my hand. "Ren! Hey, girl!" I hear Lucy say, as she hugs Lauren. Alexa walks in and smiles at me, and I smile back. I think out of Lauren's three friends, I like her the most. "How are you enjoying the party?" Alexa asks me while Lauren is talking to Lucy. "Uhm... it's... nice." I say simply. She laughs. "I don't like these kinds of things either. But, Lucy and Vero never fail to talk me into it." She says, taking a sip from her drink. I laugh. 

   "So... You really like Lauren, huh?" She asks. "I love her." I say, not missing a beat. "I'm glad she has you. Before she met you, she would call me at least once a week, saying how stressed she was, and how lonely. Sometimes when you're surrounded by people is when you're the loneliest." Alexa says. I smile. "I can see why you and Lauren are best friends. You're both very wise." I tell her. "Actually, she learned everything she knows from me." Alexa says. I laugh. "Whatever, Alexa. You wish." Lauren says, joining the conversation and grabbing hold of my hand once again. I kiss her cheek. Alexa makes a gagging noise. She reminds me of a mix of Lauren, Camila, and Dinah. "Oh my god, Lauren you look sooo hot!" I hear someone slur from behind us. We turn around. I see a guy with Brown hair and brown eyes. Lauren turns back to Alexa. "You invited him?!" She asks angrily. "Vero was in charge of the guest list...I didn't see his name." Alexa says. "Luis, you should go." Alexa tells him. "nah, it's cool. Lauren-" He sees our locked hands. He looks at me then at Lauren. "Who's this Bitch?" He slurrs. Lauren clenches her jaw. "This is my girlfriend." Lauren says. "Oh yeah, i heard about that-" Someone taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around to see Vero. "Y/N! Hey girlie!" She brings me in for a hug.

   "Hi, Vero." I say, hugging her back awkwardly. "Let's go get you something to drink, babe." She says, dragging me to the bar. "No, Vero, I'm good." I say, remembering my promise to Lauren. "Awww, c'mon! Live a little!" She says. I shake my head. "I'll just have a water." I tell her. She narrows her eyes at me. "Fine." She says, and whispers to the bartender, while I look around for Lauren, but I can't see her anywhere. "Here you go." Vero says, handing me my water. I take a sip, and spit it out. "Vero, this isn't water!" I tell her. "No. But you need to loosen up." She says, taking me to where everyone is dancing. "Vero, I'm gonna go find Lauren." I say, walking away. On my way back to where I think is the kitchen, a boy stops me. "Hi. I'm Ian. And you are?" He asks charmingly. "Hella gay and not interested." I say, pushing him out of my way and continuing to walk. "You check the bathroom!" I hear Alexa's voice. "Alexa?!" I yell. i see her across the room, and she runs over to me. "Thank god! Lauren's about to have a panic attack, she didn't know where you were!" She says.

    "Sorry, Vero's stronger than she looks." I tell her. She nods. "Let's go find Lauren." She says. We walk down the hall towards the bathroom, and see Lauren outside of it, pounding on the door furiously. "Open up, or I swear to god-" "Lauren! I found her!" Alexa yells. Lauren looks over and makes eye contact with me. "Thank god! I thought you were in there, the guy, I thought he was-" "Shhh, Laur, It's okay. I'm right here." I say, cupping her cheeks. She nods. "Where were you?" She asks. "Vero decided to drag me to the bar." I tell her. "What?!" She yells. "Hey, I didn't drink anything." I calm her down. "Vero wouldn't give up that easily." Lauren says. I shrug. "She... um.... What were we talking about?" I ask, starting to feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. "Babe? Shit! Alexa get Vero, now!" Lauren yells. "Way ahead of you." Alexa says, pushing Vero towards Lauren. I wrap my arms around Lauren and lay my head on her shoulder, cuddling up to her. I hear arguing, but I can't make out the words. All of the sudden, I feel Lauren kissing me. I kiss back immediately, and wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. She pushes me against the wall as we engage in a makeout session. I moan into her mouth, while she starts taking off my shirt. Then, everything goes black.

Dun dun dunnn!!!! Btw I'm going to tell my crush I'm gay tomorrow! Really nervous, but also excited. Wish me luck guys! I love you guys, and thanks for supporting me always!

-Lexi