She's married, and you're with me.

"Hey, Laur?" Normani pops her head into the room me and Lauren are cuddling in. "Yeah?" Lauren asks. "We have an interview possibility. We want to do it, but we want to make sure you're ready to face the rumors. If not, we totally understand." She explains. Lauren furrows her eyebrows. "This isn't a normal interview we're talking about, is it?" Lauren asks. Normani shakes her head. "This is sort of a once in a lifetime opportunity. Ellen DeGeneres wants us on her show." Normani says. Lauren and I both gasp. "Are you serious? The Ellen DeGeneres?!" I ask excitedly. Lauren giggles at me. "Yes, Y/N." Normani says, amused as well. "And not just to perform... But to interview?!" I ask. "Yes, now hush." Normani says. I pout. "Lo?" Normani asks. Lauren thinks for a moment, then nods. "I'm ready. And as if I would pass up an opportunity like this." She says smiling. Normani and I cheer. "Yay!" I say, as I hug Lauren tightly.

--

  "Lauren? Have you seen my hairbrush?!" I ask. Lauren walks into the bunk section, where I'm frantically searching. "Babe, calm down. You're not the one getting interviewed. Don't stress." She says, while watching me amused. "Lauren, it's Ellen De-fucking-Generes! I will be in the same room as her, I have to look amazing!" I say. Lauren giggles. "She's married, and you're with me." She points out. "I'm not trying to-no! I'm just... Imagine if it were Lana Del Rey for you. That's how I'm feeling right now." Lauren considers it. "Okay, true. But you look beautiful, as always." She says. I blush. "Laur, stop. Just, help me find my brush, please?" I ask. She chuckles. "You can use mine. Not that you need it, but, if it makes you feel better..." She grabs her brush out of her bunk, and hands it to me. "Thank you." I say, kissing her cheek. I brush my hair, and put it into a fishtail braid that comes down the side of my shoulder. (Guys idk how to do hair, so just bare with me) I walk out in the kitchen where the other girls are getting ready. "You look beautiful." Lauren says, kissing my forehead. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I tell her.

   "Okay, guys, ready to go?" Ally asks. "Yep!" We all say. "Fifth Harmony, and munchkin, assemble!" Lauren says, bringing back my old nickname. I smile at the old nickname, as we walk out of the bus, and into the building. 

----

   We're sitting in the waiting room, and my leg is bouncing up and down. Lauren and Camila keep laughing at me. "Stop!" I say when they giggle again. "Dude, stop being so nervous!" Camila says. "I can't help it!" I defend myself. "Why weren't you like this when you met us?" Lauren asks. "She was." All the other girls say at once. "You were?" Lauren asks. I nod. "You were just too hypnotized to see it." Ally says. Lauren rolls her eyes. "Have you seen her face? It's kinda hard not to be hypnotized." Lauren says, gesturing to me. "Lauren-" I start complaining, but then the door opens. "She's ready for you." A man says. I give Lauren a kiss on the cheek, and a 'good luck', since I'll be waiting backstage watching them. "Our next guests are the geniuses behind 'Worth It', 'Sledgehammer', and 'Bo$$'. Please welcome, Ally, Normani, Lauren, Camila, and Dinah, Fifth Harmony!" Ellen introduces. The crowd goes wild.

  They all walk on stage as 'Worth It' plays. They wave to the Harmonizers, and blow kisses. Ellen stands up, and hugs them all separately. Camila is almost crying. Who's excited now? I think to myself. They all sit down on the couch. The order from left to right is: Lauren, Dinah, Camila, Ally, and Normani. "Hello girls!" Ellen says. "Hi!" They all say in perfect harmony. "How are you guys?" Ellen asks. "Well, we've gone through some hard stuff lately, but it's all taken care of, now. So, at the moment, we're amazing!" Ally says excitedly. All the other girls nod in agreement. "That's great! So, we're going to start off with some fun questions." Ellen says. "Sounds great!" Normani says. "Okay, who is your favorite talk show host?" She asks. The girls all look at each other. "I feel like I'm required to say you, since you're sitting right in front of me." Lauren says. "No, no. Be honest." She says, looking at Lauren in the eyes threateningly. The audience laughs, along with the girls. 

   "I've got to go with Ellen DeGeneres." Lauren says. "Great choice." Ellen says. "Okay, what about the rest of you girls?" Ellen asks. "Same." They all say quickly. The audience laughs. "Now, funniest quote from one of the other group members." Ellen says. "Mani?" Dinah says. "Um... Oh! 'I'm gonna pry' ~Camila Cabello." Normani says. "Shut up Normani!" Camila says embarrassed.  The audience laughs once again. "AllyCat?"Dinah asks. "'Don't beat me with her!' ~ Normani Kordei." Ally says without hesitation. "Good times!" Lauren says, laughing. "'Kay, Dinah?" Lauren says. "Oooh!'Mani, it's not your birthday no more!' ~Ally Brooke." Dinah says. "Good choice!" Ally says. "Ooh, me! Um... 'NOT ME!' ~Lauren Jauregui." Camila says. "Sorry I didn't want to pay five dollars!" Lauren says. The audience laughs. "Lo?" Camz asks. "Um... 'I wish I knew how to speak Cuban, too.' ~Dinah Jane Friggin' Hansen." Lauren says laughing. "Shut up, I didn't know it was the same as Spanish!" Dinah defends.

  The interview goes on, and slowly the girls relax and start having a great time. "Okay, next, raise your hand if you're single." Ellen says. Camila and Dinah raise their hands. "I'm dating Dinah's cousin." Normani says. "Everybody knows." Ally says, referencing to her and Troy. Everyone turns to Lauren and she just looks at the floor. "Lauren?" Ellen asks. "Fuck it," She says, looking up. "I'm in love with a girl. And she's backstage, and she's been there through everything, and I am so in love with her." Lauren says. There are a few moments of silence, but then everyone cheers. I clap from backstage, with a huge smile evident on my face. "May we have her name?" Ellen asks. Lauren looks at me from backstage. I shrug, signalling I don't care. Lauren smiles. "Her name is Y/N Y/L/N." She says smiling still. "So, it's true, she's not your best friend, but your girlfriend?" Ellen asks carefully. "We started out as Best Friends. Then I finally grew the balls to kiss her." Lauren says. 

   "That is so not how it went, Jauregui." Dinah says. "Shut up, D." Lauren says. "No, okay, so Lauren kissed Y/N to make this annoying kid leave her alone, and then afterwards they both talked about how they liked the kiss, then they got together." Dinah says. "Same thing!" Lauren says. "Not really." I say to myself. "Ah, I see. So do you guys like Y/N?" Ellen asks. "No." Dinah says, turning to look at me with a smile. I give her my middle finger. "Y/N! We're on National Television here! Put that finger down!" Dinah yells. Ellen makes eye contact with me. Sorry, one more time. Ellen De-fucking-Generes makes eye contact with me. "Oh, is this her?" She asks. Lauren nods, and I wave shyly. "She looks nervous." Ellen says. "Oh, you should've seen her this morning. 'Lauren, this is Ellen we're talking about' 'Lauren I need my hairbrush, I have to look amazing!' among other ramblings. It was quite entertaining, actually." Lauren says. I blush. "Lauren! Shh!" I yell. "Make me." She challenges. She tries to summon me with her finger. I shake my head no. She nods her head yes.

  "No!"I yell to her. She smirks. "Fine." She says, turning back to Ellen. Oh crap. She stands up and runs over to me at record speed. "Lauren, no!" I yell, but it's too late. She picks me up, and throws me over her shoulder. Then she walks back onstage. "I hate you." I tell her when she sits down with me in her lap. "Keep telling yourself that, babe." She says, kissing my cheek.

   The interview keeps going, and I literally just sit there in Lauren's lap. Every time I try to get up to go backstage again, she just tightens her hold on me, and says, 'nope.' 

---

 "Thank you girls so much for being here." Ellen says. "Thanks for having us!" Camila says. "And Lauren, I think you've got a keeper here." Ellen says. "Oh, trust me, I know." Lauren says, kissing me briefly. The audience, and the girls all 'aww'. "Have a great day, girls!" Ellen says, giving them all a hug goodbye. She turns tome and opens her arms. I turn to Lauren. "Wait, she- I get a hug, too?" I ask excitedly. "Yes, now go!" She says, laughing. I get a huge hug from Ellen, then we leave. "Wasn't that just so fun?" Lauren asks, putting her arm around me. "No. No kisses for three days because of your little prank back there." I tell her. She scoffs. "As if. You'll cave." She says. "Wanna bet?" I ask. She smirks. "You're on. Wanna seal it with a kiss?" She asks, leaning in. I push her away. "You're gonna have to do a lot worse than that, Jauregui."I say, walking away smirking.