'You've taken my innocence!'

"Okay... What did one stone say to the other?" Dinah asks me. I shrug. "'You rock!' LMAO I am hilarious!" She says. I roll my eyes. "Come on, D. You could do so much better." I tell her. "Oh really? I'd like to see you do better." She challenges. "Fine. Why did the Sodium go to Jail?" I ask her. She shrugs. "Because he a-salt-ed the pepper!" I say. She rolls her eyes. "Damn this just got bad." Dinah says. Ally and Camila stroll in. "What are you guys up to?" Camila asks sitting next to you, while Ally sits on the other side of Dinah. "Telling jokes. Well, Dinah's trying anyway." I tell them. "Ooh! I wanna play! Can I play?! Pleeeaaase?!?!" Camila begs. "Calm yourself, girl. You can play." Dinah says. "Okay, okay. What did fruit #1 say when Fruit #2 asked Fruit #1 to marry it?" Camila asked. "Too much fruit?" Ally guessed. "No! He said, 'Sorry, I cantaloupe!' Budum tss!!" Camila says. "Ow. That one physically hurt me, Mila. It was so bad." Dinah says.

   "Shut up! Ally, your turn!" Camila changes the subject. "Hmm... Oh! What did the banana think about the tuxedo?" Ally asks. "Oh no." Dinah said. "BANANA!" Camila yelled excitedly. "Shut up! He said, "I find this attire... A-peeling." budum tsssss! I beat y'all!" Ally says. "Nah that sucked! Wait I've got one! What did the llama say before it went on vacation?" Dinah asks. "What?" I ask. "Alpaca my bags." Dinah says. We all laugh. "Okay. That one was good. I've got one, but Mila and Ally have to leave the room." I say. "NO!" They both yell at the same time. "I'm the oldest!" Ally yells. "And the purest." I point out. "We're not leaving!" Camila says sternly. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you. What do you call a gay dinosaur?" I ask with an evil smirk. "Oh god." Ally says in protest. " A 'mega-sore-ass'!" Dinah laughs, Ally glares at me, and Camila looks confused. "Wait I don't get it, why is it-" Camila's face pales. "-Oh." Then she laughs too. 

   Lauren walks in. "Why is everyone laughing?" She asks, as Normani walks up behind her. "Because Y/N just told the best joke I have ever heard, and I'm so incredibly proud of her." Dinah says, wiping tears from laughing so hard. "Oh I've gotta hear this." Lauren says, turning to me. I repeat the joke. It takes her a second, and she has this cute confused look on her face. Her eyes widen, and she falls to the ground laughing. Normani is doubled over, laughing as well. "Guys! I have an even better one." I say. "There's no way. Sorry Y/N, but you can't top that." Normani says. "Wanna bet?" I say, smirking evilly. "You've got to tell me! I'm begging you!" Lauren says,running over and shaking me by the shoulders. "Calm, girl!" I yell. "Okay, what do you call a lesbian Dinosaur?" I ask. "Camila, we're leaving!" Ally yells, grabbing Camila's wrist and standing up. "No! I wanna hear this!" Camila whines.

   Ally sighs. "Just get it over with." She says. I smirk. "Lick-a-lot-a-puss." I say. Camila covers her ears and runs out of the room yelling, "YOU'VE TAKEN MY INNOCENCE!!" Ally just stares at me with her jaw dropped. Dinah is on the floor rolling around laughing. Normani is pounding on the ground laughing, and Lauren has her mouth covered in disbelief, but still laughing nonetheless. "Good?" I ask. "Great!" Dinah says. "I'm gonna go get the Holy Water." Ally says, walking out of the room. I look after her. "I thought it was funny." I say, shrugging.

-

   It was Camila's turn to pick what we're having for dinner. Surprise surprise, she chose Pizza. So, here we are, sitting at Pizza Hut. Our waiter comes and asks us what to drink. When he gets to me, he winks and calls me 'babe'. I roll my eyes. "Just water, thanks." I say, brushing off his flirting. "You sure that's all you want?" He says suggestively. Ew. Lauren looks at him. "Back off dude, she's not interested." She says, stating the obvious. "I think she should tell me if she's interested or not." He says, looking back at me. God he's not even looking at me, but at my chest. "She's not." I say. He looks confused. "Babe, you're just saying that." He says. "She's not. Go away, we're trying to hang out with our friend here." Normani says. I smile at her in gratitude. She nods her head. "Whatever." He says, walking away. I look at Lauren, and she looks pissed. "What?" I ask her.

   "It just- I don't know. It pisses me off when guys look at girls as if they're property, and won't take no for an answer." She says. I chuckle. "You're so 'Women power-y.'" I tell her. She laughs. "Well duh." We see the waiter returning with our drinks. "I hope he doesn't continue flirting." I say quietly. "Don't worry, if he does, we'll bring out plan L." She says. I laugh loudly. 'Plan L' is when one of us pretends to be the other's lesbian lover to keep a guy from flirting with them. "Deal." I say. The guy walks up to us. "Here are your drinks." When he hands me the water, he puts his hand on my arm and strokes it. "You need anything else, baby?" He asks. Lauren flicks his hand off of my shoulder, and puts her arm around me. "No. She doesn't. Thanks, though." Lauren sasses, pretending to be jealous. She really should think about an acting career. He looks at Lauren weirdly. 

   "I think the girl can answer for herself." He says. "She can, but I prefer to finish her sentences for her. That's what happens when you're, you know, A couple." She says. His eyes widen. He clears his throat, then leaves the table. She glares at him until he walks away. "Thank you, Lo." I say. "No problem. So, what are you getting?" She asks. She doesn't remove her arm form my shoulders, and the guy keeps looking over. I lean my head on her shoulder. "Probably Pizza." I say sarcastically. "Shut up, Smart ass." She says, poking my side. I laugh. "Lauren stop! That tickles!" I say. I hear a loud scoff, and look to see the boy (No, he is not a man, he is a boy) glaring at Lauren. I roll my eyes at him, and lay back down on Lauren's shoulder. She kisses the top of my head.

   A few minutes later, he comes to take our order for the food. While he's taking Camila's order, he hands me a paper.

To: Sexy

I know you can't be fully gay. I can turn you, baby. Just leave the Whore and meet me in the bathroom, we'll have a great time ;)

From: Chad

  I almost gag at the thought. Lauren looks at me. "What's wrong?" She mouths. I hand her the note. She reads it, and stands up swiftly, knocking a few plates over. "Seriously, dude?! Back off! That beautiful girl is MINE!!" She yells at him angrily. "Whatever. I bet you two are just friends, and you don't want her to leave, so you're pretending to be with her." He says. Lauren freezes. "Th-That's so not true!" She defends. "Fine. Then kiss her. Kiss her and I'll leave you and her alone." He says smirking. My eyes widen. Lauren looks at me, then him, then me again.

To be continued

Bum Bum Bum!!! I couldn't resist. So, 2 questions. 1. Do you want Lauren to kiss Y/N? 2. If they did, would you want to get them together, or them remain just friends?

Also thanks for being awesome! I have the next like 5 days off, so I'll be updating. See ya!

-Lexi