Chapter Ten

"Pai, who's this lady again?" I saw the blonde haired boy in Neymar's arms whisper. 

"Davi, this is Erika. She's my new friend," Neymar poked Davi in the belly "Be nice to her.. she gets scared easy," he laughed making Davi giggle.

"I do not!" I defensively stomped my foot making the little boy giggle even harder. 

"Pai, can we show Erika our tricks?" he excitedly began squirming around and Neymar struggled holding him up so his muscles were being extra defined and I had to make myself look away.

"That's what we came for!" Neymar put him down and nodded his head in the direction we're going which was towards their back garden. We walked outside and Davi ran out into the field and brought back an FC Barcelona football that was signed; how typical. Neymar said the number 'two' to Davi and he nodded back going to stand in the tiny goal that was built just for him. Neymar began with the ball doing all sorts of tricks going towards the goal and Davi began to scream

"Noooo!!" and as soon as Neymar got near the goal, he let the little boy nutmeg him and run away with the ball kicking it into an equally tiny goal opposite it. "Goooollllll!!!!" Davi began jumping around "I beat you!!" he made adorable noises and giggling to himself and I was smiling like a dork. 

"Oh no, Davi you should be playing in Barca instead of me, you're almost better than Messi!" Neymar acted and I admired his parenting skills.

"I will when I'm big like you!" he jumped up. "Erika, come play with us!" Davi squealed and I hesitantly walked up to them. "She's on MY team!" the little boy tugged my body with a power I totally underestimated that I almost fell back. I thanked the lord I was wearing converse for this. 

I wasn't terrible at football, at all. I was pretty decent when I was younger and I do still have this trick from the centre line but I have no idea if anything else was intact.

"Alright, but I'm not gonna take this easy.." Neymar winked and I shook his hand. Neymar followed through to take his shirt off. I knew his plan, he was trying to distract me. Fair play, I suppose to I unbuttoned top four buttons of my shirt just so a good part of my chest was visible.

"Is it just me or is it getting warm?" I raised my eyebrows and Neymar froze for a second. Oh men are so weak. 

"What are you doing?" Davi spoke up giving us a weird look and Neymar laughed.

"Nothing, ok lets start. Davi you're in goal," Neymar said and I started with the ball. With my first touch the ball was gone from beneath me and I saw Neymar making his way to a ballistic Davi. I sprinted with all I had and floor tackled Neymar from the back to get the ball. Neymar fell to the floor and Davi began laughing as I quickly stood up and dribbled the ball across the relatively large area and scored in the open goal. I screamed and slid on the grass with my knees as Davi jumped on me, I stood up and threw the little man in the air catching him and he hugged me.

"I like you! You're better than daddy! can we get ice cream?" he asked me and I laughed.

"Sure Davi," I put him down and he pulled me inside holding my hand to the kitchen where he got himself a chair and opened up the refrigerator searching through it. I felt warm air by my neck 

"Well played," Neymar whispered giving me goosebumps down my spine. I turned my face to be way too close to his and I didn't like it. "Nice boobs though," He looked down my shirt and I turned and slapped his arm so that it left a red mark.

Davi looked up from the refrigerator with glossy eyes. "Erika I'm sorry," he pouted and I was so confused.

"What, why?" I asked.

"We don't have ice cream!" he looked like someone just killed his dog .

"Aww it's fine, we can just go out for some ice cream and make your daddy pay can't we?" I picked the little boy up again and he laughed.

"Yes! Did you hear that, pa?" Davi was grinning ear from ear and I closed the refrigerator. 

Neymar's P.O.V

There was never a moment I didn't think that Erika was attractive. She is absolutely gorgeous with her slightly light skin and hazel eyes that resembled crystals. She's one beautiful woman and ever since I've met her, I thought I could just get with her like any other girl I've ever had. But she's been a challenge that made me want her even more with every-day. I've noticed her in every state possible and the way that she's been getting on with Davi I have only one thing on my mind is that I will marry her. 

Step one of all of this maybe to get her to stop hating me. Maybe ice-cream will help. I drove all of us to Davi's favourite ice-cream parlour where he usually eats one spoon of ice-cream and goes out into the playground.

We walked inside with Davi in my arms and the cashier lady asked us all what we wanted. Davi wanted 'the moonman' ice cream sundae. Then she asked what Erika and I wanted and the both of us spoke at the same time..

"Mint chocolate chip with extra chocolate," ... and said the exact same thing. Erika turned to stare at me and I did like-wise whilst Davi was giggling and the cashier lady was grinning.

"What an adorable little family you are," the lady spoke but Erika and I did not break eye-contact for a good thirty seconds before we got handed our ice creams.

"Thank you," I said handing the woman the money and we walked to get a table. As predicted, as soon as we sat down Davi just ran off to the playground leaving Erika and I sitting there eating the exact same ice-cream. 

"Well that was weird," she broke the silence and laughed.

"I don't know... maybe it's a sign from the big man," I winked taking a spoonful.

"Ha-ha-ha, so funny," she rolled her eyes but I saw the slightest blush creep up her cheeks and a smile spreading across her face. I saw her hand on the table and placed mine on top of her's so she stiffened and stared at me with a spoon in her mouth. "What are you doing?" she asked and I wasn't completely sure.

"What do you say... have dinner with me sometime,"

...

________________________

A/N Idk, this was kind of a crappy chapter by heyyyyyy you got some Nerika (or Neyrika or Erimar i don't know!!!) 

Vote&comment ;)