Chapter Two.

Football practise lasted another three hours and it seemed rather boring. It was basically Sabrina and I talking from time-to-time and then me doodling some things on my notepad. I was quite proud of the cartoon drawing I did of Messi even-though he did kind of resemble a bulldog for some reason. All of the practise session, Neymar kept kicking balls towards me just to have a reason to come and ask for my name but I denied it each time.

I have to give him props for persistence though; but he refused to put shin pads on, I don't know what it was about this silly little thing but it annoyed me so much... it's like he's looking for an accident. Once it was all over the guys were walking over to the changing rooms but all stopped to introduce themselves. It was like they were just in a line each of them hugging me with their sweaty bodies.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy,"

"Hi, I'm Rafinha,"

"Hey! I'm Dani,"

"I'm Ivan,"

"Sergio, nice to meet you"

"Im Jordi Alba,"

"Javier."

"Jordi Massip, what's your name?"

"Hey, so nice to meet you, I'm Gerard,"

"What's up, My name is Andres,"

"I'm Luis... Suarez,"

"What's up, lil' cousin,"

"The name is Neymar... Though what is yours, babe?"

All of them had different greeting and it was awesome... if you ignored the smells because ew, gross. And finally the best one approached me and held me in his little embrace before kissing my forehead

"Hello lovely, I'm Lionel," he shook my hand and I was just staring at him. I didn't think I would freeze this bad but Messi is a multiple Ballon D'or winner, he is a hero to so many people and was a true inspiration behind my cousins passion for football and after watching his skill in countless football games and the number of goals he's scored... I just froze.

I was completely, I guess you could say, Starstruck. Also he's really short and adorable and when he chuckled I snapped out of it and went completely red.

"I am so sorry, wow, um" I cleared my throat making things a tad awkward. "I'm such an embarrassment aha... damn um. I was just, a little shocked," My voice broke at the end of the sentence and Lionel just looked at me with a smile.

"No, it's okay because it's even weirder when I get men react like this to me," he comforted me. "Plus, this will wear off and in two days you will be sick of me and my amazing sense of humour," he added and I laughed

"I doubt that," and with that one sentence the entire team began yelling the words 'no' and 'not again' and 'why!'... did I say something wrong? Well I found out when leo began telling a joke..

"Okay, how did the football pitch get all wet?" he asked and I shrugged so he carried on "Because the players dribbled all over it!!!" and he laughed... all alone with me because god damn, it was a funny joke! But all of the other members of the team where moaning like little kids.

"It's fine! I have a joke too!" I laughed and Leo straightened up. "What does a Lionel Messi and a magician have in common?" and Leo shrugged this time "They both do hat tricks!" and the two of us set off laughing again whilst the stadium completely emptied out, it was just the two of us with the sounds of our laughs echoing in the stadium. Once we calmed down we walked out and he put an arm around me.

"You know, We'll make good friends," Leo said before walking into the changing room and I stood there smiling... I just made friends with one of the most influential people in football. Oh my God.