Chapter Eight

I went back to the bar, where I left Oscar and he wasn't there. Neymar was rightward behind me.

"So, where is he?" Neymar laughed at my confused face and I slapped him lightly.

"He's got to be somewhere around here, where would he go... Ask the bartender," I sighed climbing on to a stool and looking over the heads of everyone to see Oscar passed out on one of the sofas a few meters from the bar. "Neymar! I see him!!" I went to grab his shoulder but the stool swerved and soon I was hurdling towards the floor but three pairs of hands caught me and began passing me down and I ended up being right beside Oscar without taking a single step... I could get used to this life.
I tapped Oscar's arm and he was extremely unresponsive only forming a little crinkle with his nose.
"Oscar!" I screamed in his ear and his eyes jogged open yet he still looked as lifeless as ever.

"Hello angel Ahahaha I feel so sick!" He laughed sitting up smiling at me.

"Oscar, come on Neymar and I are taking you to back to your hotel," I stated trying to stand up but the heels killed my feet so I took them off and handed Oscar my footwear. "Let's make a trade, you hold this and I'll hold your body weight," I laughed and Oscar burped and then began laughing even more, to be honest I didn't want to be the responsible one here but let's be honest, his wallet is loaded and if I let him pass out here he'd probably get robbed or something. I stood up and Oscar draped himself over me like a blanket, he was falling asleep standing up! How much drink did he have?!
Neymar was quick to come to my rescue and lifted most of Oscar off me but my arm was still around him for support and Neymar's helping hand was on top of mine; it was a little weird so I shifted my hand so it made no contact with him.
After pushing through what seemed like a million people we made it outside in the the semi-cool midnight air and into Oscar's rental where Neymar took the front seat and got us to the biggest hotel I have ever seen in my life.
Oscar was already sleeping, drooling a little and it was adorable, despite the fact he was literally wasted. Taking a tissue, I wiped the spit and shook the footballer awake and Neymar dragged him out.
"Come on Oscar wake up!" Neymar yelled. "You've got to at least walk by yourself I need to get back to Davi, I can't go up with you!" And Oscar squinted at him.

"I'm sorry," he said "haha Davi, you know he looks nothing like you, how do you know he's yours?" Oscar laughed and Neymar let him go and watched Oscar stumble and eventually sit on the concrete of the parking lot.

"How could you say that?!" He yelled "Davi is my son, he is my flesh and blood don't you dare say he's not mine!" Neymar stared at Oscar who was emotionless, completely detached from this world. "Erika, do you want me to drop you off at home?" He asked me and I almost forgot I existed just then.

"I think I'll take care of Oscar, he doesn't look too well," I said and then hugged Neymar whispering into his ear "don't take what he's saying to heart.. It's obvious something is wrong in his personal life so don't be mad, drunk people are stupid people," I tapped his back and kissed his cheek surprising myself with the contact I just made. "Goodnight," I smiled and Neymar breathed out a sigh.

"Alright, you be careful, okay? I'll be back tomorrow morning to return his car," he waved bye and drove away. Oscar stood up from the ground and he looked a little more awake.

"Here are your shoes," he laughed and I smiled taking them from him. We walked inside the hotel and it was empty, no one was at reception or anything so Oscar and I just walked by the desk and into the elevator going o the top floor where his suite was. Standing in the elevator was an awkward silence. But that silence told me he was hurting, he looked like he was going to cry at any second. Once the doors opened, Oscar walked down the hall to his room and once inside he fell on to the bed diagonally. And I sighed. I was in a short, uncomfortable, tight dress.

"Oscar have you got anything I could change into?" I asked and he pointed under the bed where there were three suitcases so I got on my knees and started looking.
I picked an old looking Nike shirt and and blue shorts that had an elastic waist so they fit for me. I got changed in the bathroom and I came back out to not see Oscar passed out on his bed.
Instead he was in a deep sleep on the sofa in merely his boxers.

You cannot be mad at me whatsoever for taking my time to check him out because he is attractive so excuse me if I like what I see.
A few seconds later I snapped out of it figuring it looked odd for me o just stand there and grin at a passed out body. So I walked up to him and shook him awake once more in the same day (although it's past 12:34am of the next day).

"Oscar c'mon, go to bed what are you doing?" I laughed as he opened his eyes.

"You should sleep on the bed, you're the athlete your back will kill tomorrow," I laughed at his generosity. He gave that a thought for the slightest second.

"But this sofa is really uncomfortable," he sounded sleepy

"Which is why there's a perfectly good bed right over there, come on! Get up!" I wrapped my arms around his torso before dragging him off the sofa with a massive thud towards the floor. I intensively dragged him across the room for about half a meter before he got too heavy and I lost my balance also falling to the ground just making it to his right before crushing him. Oscar began laughing at me as I started rubbing my bum as that's what took the impact.

"Oh shut up you, I'm in pain!" I nudged him as we both lay there on the floor laughing and I'm not too sure what happened but my eyes began closing and the floor didn't seem so hard anymore and I drifted off to sleep.

Oscar's POV *the next morning*

I was awake before I opened up my eyes and I didn't know what hurt more, my back or my head.
I stared up at the white ceiling and it took me a few seconds to remember that I was in Spain for the next two months. Wanting to stretch my body I tried to lift my arm but it was stuck down to the floor and I noticed a female figure laying beside me, holding my arm like a teddy bear. I ever so slowly pulled my arm out of her grip and stretched looking around the room.
Why the hell were we on the floor? I tried to remember and suddenly an image of the girl, Erika, falling over whilst dragging me came to mind and I smiled.
I looked at her peaceful face before sliding my arms under her body and picking her up to carry to the bed. I lay her down on it and put the covers over her. Seeing her brown hair reminded me suddenly of a dark haired woman that I married and I was sure that I loved and that it was mutual.
How could have I been so damn wrong?

________________

A/N Nowwww I know this is a NEYMAR fanfic, BUT I am a writer that likes to actually make my story have an actual storyline instead of it being plain and simple. 

I don't do basic.

So Vote, Comment&message me opinions!!