Chapter 23: The Wedding Date

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I sat on my bed and took a photo of the dress and send it to Zoe for approval, also told her that I am accompanying Oliver for the wedding.

Kieran hasn't texted yet, should I text first?

Looking at my phone and decided to text him

Me:

Hi ^^,
-

I was looking at my phone for 10 minutes straight but still he hasn't texted.

Maybe he's still sleeping

___________________

I ate my lunch at 1:30 and started to prepare for the wedding. Zoe is in my room getting ready but she's not joining me and Oliver for Chace is bringing his car. As part of getting ready I already told Zoe about the kiss and that he hasn't called yet.

"Why haven't he called or text you yet?" Curling her hair.

"I don't know, I texted him once he didn't reply and I don't wanna text him again for I might look desperate." Helping her with the curling iron.

"After Chace and I kissed he called me the day after and told me he liked me, it is like that with Lance before?" She asked curiously.

"Lance and I kissed on our first date, it was like a confirmation that we are dating, but Kieran and I we aren't actually out for a date last night so I don't know."

"So do you think it was just a kiss and nothing else?" She looked at me woriedly.

"I don't know" I shrug.

"You like him don't you?" I nodded to answer her question.

When did I start liking him? Iask myself.

"I knew the ship has boarded long before." He has an approving smile as she added. Though I couldn't answer my own question but I know and I can feel that I liked him that there is no doubt about it but then maybe last night was just a kiss and nothing more.

It kinda hurts.

"Come on, Let's just doll you up so he will regret what he lost." cheering me up.

After all the hairspray, make up and perfume we are finish and our date is waiting downstairs.

"Damn Tweety you look beautiful!" Covering his mouth in surprise. Zoe and Chace are already outside by their ride.

"Thank you! And you are too!" Linking my arm on his.

"Ready?" He asked

"Let's go!"

_________________

"They look so great together even though I've just met them, they are truly meant for each other." I said looking at the newly wed couple sharing their first married dance.

"They're okay" Oliver said eating a piece of cake boredly.

"Are you kidding? They are like match made in heaven."