CHAPTER 4 : JIMMY CHOOS AND DRESSES, EVRYONE SHE IMPRESSES

Start from the beginning

Okay back up a second, did we just have a tfios moment?

God I love that movie!!!

Whatever!

I concluded in my head.

Then I had look inside the box and i have to admit the dress was too damn good. It looked like something that came from a children's fairytale. It must have cost Tom a fortune!

I distinctly remember describing a dress like this to the idiot, telling him how it would be the perfect way to my heart. Of course he wouldn't even remember. I had no one but Kate to thank for the dress and Of course Tom.

I felt so bad for not remembering Tom's birthday when he went to the extent of giving me such a perfect gift.

Now I need to think of a really awesome gift for Tom.

I really need to thank Kate. Her choice is perfect. And while I'm talking to her I'd love to talk more on the Kason progress.

Kason, by the way was ship name for Kate and Mason which I and Care made a few years ago.

FLASHBACK

We were sitting on a bench near the football court and as usual those backstabber guys ditched us for their beloved football!

Like seriously? Every day they promise us they won't go running to football and they still do that everyday...

"Guys!" we both shouted in an annoying tone in unison as they left us yet again.

As we were sitting ideally an thought popped into my brain.

"Hey, come on lets think up a name for the live birds, we can't keep calling them love birds it's too vague." I told Care.

Even though we're not sure about Mase, but we know Kate well enough to understand that she has a major crush on him, even if she didn't tell us. Although she has admitted it more than once but every time after admitting, a few seconds later she's like no I don't like him, we're just friends.

"Umm.... maybe Jate or Kason ?"

"Kason sounds good."

"Yeah, and we could keep Alliton for you." She finished with a huge teasing smirk and a wink.

Okay I do have feelings for Ashton but I try my best to avoid them because I don't wanna complicate our friendship. Besides she knows I hate it when she mentions my feelings for Ash and the whole point of her mentioning this was to tease me, so she is definitely going to pay!

Recovering from my embarassed blushing-teenager thoughts I launched towards her....

"You......." and with that I picked up the nearest stick or more like a broken part of a small thin tree branch and hit her on her leg, because she had gooten up by the time I found something to hur her with. And I knew better than to let her get away cause lets face I could never catch her.

I have the athletic skills of a dying walrus.

She kinda deserved it, for teasing me all the time, but obviously now she has reason to annoy me even more.

"Aaoooch, bitch." she said with a glare.

I refrain from uttering curse words, but not Care.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hit you badly" i replied feeling emabarassed again at acting so.. so... emotionally. Giving her only

"Yeah sure, Alli-ton."