Chapter 11

A/N: Hi guys. Here's a new chapter. Hope you all enjoy. :D

Liam and Danielle started dating during his time at the X-Factor UK. Danielle was the sweetest thing and I bonded with her instantly. She was like the older sister I never got to have. She was also my “go to” girl when I was having problems, with Harry, with my family, with anything she was always there for me and vise versa. When Liam and her broke up it hit her pretty hard. Though she broke up with him, due to hate, it killed her inside. She even came out and stayed with me for awhile in America; she cried for days and according to Harry—so did Liam. I always knew they’d get back together. I mean they were met for each other and everyone could see that. What people didn’t see was their break up lasting almost six months. Finally Danielle realized that she made a stupid mistake and she couldn’t live without him. By then Liam had realized the same thing and they got back together; thus making it the best decision they could’ve made to this day.

I woke up to the sound of the door slamming and to the smell of food.

“Harry!” I hear a whisper yell

“Sorry—” Harry’s voice in return

“You’re going to wake her.”

“Too late—” I say sitting up in my bed a lopsided smile forming on my face.

“Good morning, sunshine! A blue berry muffin and a decaf Vanilla Frap?” Harry smiles and I nod getting up and grabbing it from him.

“Thanks.” I smile taking a seat at the table, opposite of Hannah.

“You slept well? Yeah?” Harry says sitting down next to Hannah; his hand going around her waist.

“Like a baby. Liam is so comfortable.” I admit with a grin taking a sip of my frap.

“So have you kissed him yet?” Hannah giggles causing me to choke on the hot contents in my mouth.

“What?” Harry and I both say.

“Oh, come on! You were all over each other last night and its obvious you like him. ‘Oh I’m so tired! Oh wait, Liam wants me to stay? Oh okay but only if I get to cuddle up next to you!’” she giggles imitating me “He even carried you all the way here and tucked you into bed. Hello!” she finishes nonchalantly taking a sip of her coffee.

“You can’t be serious.” I reply looking at my best friend dumbfounded.

“Hell yeah I’m serious. Hailey, you haven’t been with anyone in four years! And every guy I’ve ever set you up with you had a complaint about. And now you meet Liam and in less than nine hours you’re asleep on his arm. If I were you I’d marry this kid now, you don’t want to let him get away.” She smiles “Ooo! We could have a double wedding, it’d be magnificent!” she claps her hands together.

“Are you crazy? He has a girlfriend for goodness sakes Hannah!” I say

“So?” she says

“So, hooking up with someone who is already in a relationship is called cheating.” I say

“Well, she wasn’t even here last night.” Hannah shrugs and I roll my eyes at her.

“And that makes it okay for me to make a move?” I say

“Obviously.” Hannah says

“Okay, so if Harry was out with the boys or something and you weren’t there. And some girl decided to make a move that’d be okay with you?” I say

“No” she says

“Then why is it okay with Liam and I?” I say

“Because they aren’t engaged like Harry and I, it’s not official yet. So, it’s fine if you hook up with him.” Hannah explains as if there's a cheating rule book.