Chapter 27

Setrakus Ra launches forward, his dark bits of blood splattering on my face. I am not sure if any being has ever seen his blood. But the times are changing. He lays unconscious on the floor. But as Nate and I attempt to evade capture and escape this maze like domain, a large needle is stabbed harshly into the side of my neck, my quick senses not expecting this to occur. A bright, fluoro blue serum being induced into my blood stream. Making its way around my body. My limbs start to drain of energy. My legacies becoming so weak, I cannot even levitate a drop of water. And for the second time in a matter of days. My vision turns black, unconsciousness flooding over me.

After an unknown length of time. I awake in a similar room as before. Restraints once again tying me to a vertical table. As I look around my body, I notice small bruises all over my body, noticing blood puddles all over the floor. But what makes me even more scared is that I have no cuts or gashes along my skin. Meaning that it is not my own blood.

As I look upwards, my body taking in my surroundings I notice an excessive amounts of vertical table also positioned around the room. One that makes my heart beat fast and the colour drain from my face. A pale faced Nate unconsciously falling forward off his table. The only thing keeping him upright are his restraints. Which in no surprise are forming bright purple and blue bruises across his use to be tan skin. Multiple gashes across his body. And what looks like several holes placed in his neck.

"Nate?" I whisper ever so quietly, attempting to catch his attention but not the guards.

"Jen? Is that you?" I hear a sweet voice sound from behind surface to my left.

"Marina? Marina? You are here? Why are you here!?" I start to get hectic, realising they don't only have Nate and I, but Marina, and if they have Marina, no doubt Nine and Six as well. My walls close in around me. My breathing getting uneasy. This can't be happening. Are we all to die? This can't be happening.

The door opens with a thud, and I hear a couple of bangs around the room, and another two groans sounding after those thuds. A groan from Six, and a groan from Nine. They must have been asleep or unconscious also.

Setrakus walks back in, looking clean and fresh as ever. "I see you are all awake, well most of you." He smirks with his perceived success.

"Now where do I start." He says, eyeing each and every one of us, stopping for a longer moment on myself. "You, so called Eleven, you are extremely frustrating to me, how did you escape me for so long." He snarls at me through a smirk that can still show his evident frustration.

"Because you are too stupid to find me, I had to come to you." I reply, an equal smirk against his own.

"Oh really? We caught you? How is that 'coming to us'?" He asks both curiously but still with his mind playing games. But I too can play that game.

"You think we were there by accident? Oh you daft fool. A car accident, we are Loric. We have now infiltrated your headquarters. And now I am going to kill you." I reply, my own threatening stare overpowering his.

"Ah I see. Well if you are so over powerful. How come I can still hurt you. He says. Grazing a knife across my skin gently but still drawing blood. I continue to hold my stare. Not giving him any satisfaction. Although my eye flinches the slightest from the small pain.

"See I have learnt from you Eleven. Physical pain does not hurt you. But I know that emotional pain does." He states his own evil smile spreading to a psychopathic grin.

"Deltoch! Get in here!" Setrakus yells as a smaller Mogadorian marches into the room. A strong build, but puny when measured to Setrakus Ra. "Now I want you to make those three!" He says pointing at each Marina, Six and Nine. "to forget about her. Wipe their memory of this little Eleven and her little lover Twelve. Then I want you to take them back to the swamp. Let poor little Marina bask in the loss of her Eight, oh the heartbreak." He says without an inch of emotion apart from his condescending sarcastic tone.