Chapter 7

Nijicchi's Nonsense: Mayuzumi's seishun tip-off gives life! >///////< I wasn't really planning to update this before I finish Girl Problems, but I just had to after listening to Mayuyu sing X3 because omfg, he's so damn hot--ahhh, my heart~ In fact, I was listening to it while writing this... Yes, it was on a loop! *^*

Enjoy reading~

------------------------------

You shared a look with Chihiro before entering your house. He had a smirk on his lips while you had an incredulous look on your face trying silently to tell him, 'Seriously?'

"Let's go," he said. Chihiro greeted your mother for a moment then went on ahead while you turned your gaze to her.

"You know him?" you asked still not quite believing the new piece of information.

"Is he the lucky guy?" your mother excitedly asked ignoring your question. Too embarrassed to say it out loud, you just nodded your head. "My, you chose such a fine young man!"

You held back the urge to disagree. It wouldn't be wise to ruin your boyfriend's image to your parents. You went inside after your mother. There was that just one question in your head that time, how the hell did they know each other?

"Ahh, you didn't mention it was Chihiro, I wouldn't have worried so much then," were the first words that your father said when you got to the living room.

Oh my--how did he enchant my parents?

"How--y-you know each other?"

"You didn't tell her?" your father asked Chihiro.

"I didn't get the chance to tell her," Chihiro replied politely. What? Politely? The Mayuzumi Chihiro was being polite... Miracles do happen.

"And I also thought that it would be a good surprise," he smiled slightly. You just stood there and watched Chihiro talk like they were such good friends. Or maybe they really are? Since when had they known each other anyway?

Your dad laughed and slapped Chihiro's back, "But do keep in mind that I'll hunt you down if you break her heart,"

"I wouldn't dream of it."

It was just so weird. You parents were all smiles with Chihiro in the house... Not that it's a bad thing. They seemed very pleased with the fact he was your significant other. Just what did that sarcastic jerk do?

"Would you like to have dinner with us, Chihiro-kun?" your mother asked. For some reason, you didn't like the idea. You didn't think you were ready yet for whatever questions your parents may ask. Chihiro looked at you briefly before answering.

"It would be great but I must decline," he replied, uncharacteristically polite. "Some of my relatives would be over our house later so..."

"Ah no worries Chihiro-kun, just do keep in mind that you're always welcome here." your mother replied. You excused yourself to go get changed and went to your room. After closing the door behind you, you took a deep breath. You decided that you were going to grill Chihiro for the details some other time. You quickly changed into some comfortable clothes before going out of your room.

When you came back to the living room, Chihiro was sitting alone. His back was towards you and his head hung low... Was he reading? Wow. Mayuzumi Chihiro is unstoppable.

"So that's why you weren't nervous at all?" you said sitting beside him. Indeed, he was holding a light novel. He put it down at his side and looked at you with a small smirk.

"A nice surprise, isn't it?"

"You're just so full of surprises," you sighed. You remembered him telling Akane that 'you never failed to surprise him' but honestly, it totally felt like it was the other way around.

"Of course," he said. None of you said a word after that. You just silently wondered how could your parents just leave your guest alone in the living room like that. It was just a relief that Chihiro was already on the good side of your parents, especially your father. A sigh escaped your lips. At least you won't have to worry about that any more.

"Hey," he said.

"Hm?"

"Should you pay a visit too?"

Your face paled when he said that immediately realizing what he was saying. How could you forget that? Of course Chihiro had parents who worry about him too. But you weren't sure if you wanted to meet them soon. Unlike Chihiro, you had no idea how they were like.

"Relax," his voice softened as he looked at you with a smile, "You don't really have to, you know?"

"But--"

"Don't worry about it,"

It was another of the rare moments when he was being gentle and understanding. You had always found it strange when he was being nice because he was usually mean and sarcastic. But hey, he's got that very kind side too. Too kind it was almost unimaginable.

"You're staring at me again,"

"W-what--" you fumbled on your words then cleared your throat, "As if!"

He chuckled lightly, clearly amused. "I'll be going now,"

"Oh, okay," you replied then told your parents that he was going to leave.

"Be sure to visit again, Chihiro-kun," your mother said. Chihiro nodded and smiled. As your parents still had things to do, you took it on yourself to see him off.

"Should I walk you home?" you asked jokingly when you reached the gate of your house.

"Nah, you might get lost on your way back," he replied.

You snorted, "Try not to trip on your way,"

"How sweet, don't miss me too much," Chihiro smirked while you just rolled your eyes.

"That's my line, Chihiro," you smirked. Instead of answering with another of his sarcastic remarks, he just stared at you. He didn't give any sign of moving. Now what's wrong with him?

After like a minute, he wrapped his arms around you pulling you close to him.

"Chihiro!" you exclaimed surprised with his actions. He leaned down his lips brushing against your ear. His shallow breaths tickled you.

"You shouldn't say my name too often," he whispered. You felt his lips move even closer to your ear. Heart beating like crazy, you just wanted to melt in his arms right there and then. You didn't even get to ask him why as he continued, "Or I might..."

Not long after his said those words, you felt his tongue brush against the tip of your ear causing you to gasp and push him away. You almost regretted your reaction but didn't when you saw the content look on his face.

"W-What was that for?!" you stuttered feeling your cheeks warm up. Chihiro just smiled.

"See you," he said placing a kiss on your forehead before walking home. You tried to calm yourself down. But it was way harder than you thought. Did he just lick you again

It has been a week, yet it still felt unreal. You're going out with Mayuzumi Chihiro... get that into your brains already! You sighed at yourself and went back inside.

You noticed that he had left his light novel on the couch. How careless of him... You thought about returning it to him that moment but you'd see him the next day anyway. And besides, he could just come back for it...

And so, you just picked up his light novel and brought it with you to your room. You set it on your table and took your books and notebooks from your bag to do your homework. That's when you noticed a white letter inside your bag. A smile instantly appeared on your lips as you took the letter.

As you expected, written on it were the words: Mayuzumi Chihiro's Entry #3

-------------------------------------------

N/N: I apologize if your parents are OOC lmao