I Love You

Sherlock began tugging at John's hair, his breathing ragged, as John worked his mouth on his neck.
Mycroft was in the next room, so they couldn't make a sound.
"A- J-John!" He cried, a bit too loudly. He could hear movement in the next room, but then it stopped.
When John stopped, Sherlock knew it was his turn. He grabbed John's arse and pulled them closer.
John was so warm. So amazing.
Sherlock never wanted to leave him. Ever.
Sherlock was breathing heavily as he rested his head on his shoulder and rubbed his back.
John began sweating as well. He didn't want to admit it, but the tension Sherlock created. It was like being in a very small enclosed space and your favourite thing is on the other side and you just need to break through.
"Hurry up with it, Sherlock."
Sherlock ran his fingers gently through John's blond hair. "I love you."
John laughed. "I love you too." Then he stopped smiling. "Will there be any... Things... Going on?"
Sherlock shrugged and started kissing him again. Over and over again. It was brilliant.
That's when the door opened.
They turned around and saw Mycroft standing in the doorway. Sherlock looked at John. "Again?"

-------
See? Not a smut writer!
-Ash