Who're You?

-----
Hey! At the same time as my other fic, I'll be writing a Johnlock one!!!
Another AU
They're 17
-Ash
--------
Sherlock walked up to the doors of the school. It was big, maybe a bit too big. He was looking at the ground, avoiding stepping on any lines.
He felt sudden pressure on his chest, and when he looked up, he accidentally knocked a small boy over.
"Oh my god!"
The boy looked up. He had greyish-blue eyes, blond hair, and broad shoulders.
He squinted. The sun was bright in his eyes.
"It's fine." The boy said with a weak smile.
Sherlock bent down and stuck his hand out. When the boy took it he pulled him up. "Who're you?" The boy asked. Not in a demanding way, but... Differently.
"I'm Sherlock."
"John. Nice to meet you, Sherlock."
Sherlock blushed. John... What a cute name. What a cute boy. Sherlock ran a hand through his hair. Why did he have feelings for a boy he'd just met? "Stupid, stupid!" Sherlock muttered to himself. John looked up at him. "What?"
Sherlock spun around. "Nothing!"
John grabbed Sherlock's hand.
Oh my god! He thought, Oh my god, he's holding my hand!
Sherlock was shaking slightly. He was nervous, after all. This short, cute, nice boy was the first person to talk to him after he transferred.
"Something wrong, Sherlock?" John asked kindly.
Sherlock fidgeted with his pocket using his free hand. "No... No. I'm fine."
John started blushing, as well. Sherlock noticed. Does John have feelings for me, too?!
Sherlock suddenly started moving his left hand in John's grasp nervously. He couldn't let him know about his sexuality... What if he didn't want to be his friend?
"Sherlock?"
Sherlock suddenly shook his head and looked at him. "What?"
"We're at the entrance."
Sherlock laughed nervously. "Must've... Drifted off or something..."
John let go of his hand. "Right, I gotta go to class."
Sherlock frowned. There wasn't a "John" on the homeroom class list.
As he walked into the large class, he suddenly became aware of what he was wearing. A tight violet dress shirt and black dress pants. Not good for fitting in as a stereotypical "normal boy".
What makes a normal boy? He wondered, Heterosexual... Think I can pass. Uh... Handsome? Not sure... Muscular? He felt his arms and chest through his shirt. He couldn't feel much. Need to work on that.
He looked at the seating plan and walked over to his assigned seat. He waited until the teacher started calling the roll.
"Sherlock?"
He didn't answer.
"Is there a Sherlock here?"
Still no response. The teacher looked at the seating plan. A few seconds later, he must have found where he was.
"Are you Sherlock or someone sitting in Sherlock's seat?"
The boy next to him, a slender, black-haired boy, nudged him. Sherlock didn't answer.
"Uh, professor... I think he's dead."
All of a sudden Sherlock stood up and said quietly:
"I'm right here..."
"Sherlock..." The teacher groaned, "Please be more attentive during classes. This school is to build composure, confidence, and to help one get into a good university and get a job."
Sherlock cocked his head.
"That's entirely irrelevant and... Not true." He cut in a bit too loudly.
"Office. Now."
Sherlock crossed his arms.
"Now!"
He sulked over to the office.