chapter 17- I think it's time

Kevin twins mm

Kevin (Doctor Johnson) P.O.V

I think that I actually falling for Crystal. I think it's time for her to meet my kids And I plan on doing that today. I just called both of my kids and talked to them And they down with meeting Crystal and her daughter. I'm kinda nervous about this dinner I just hope everything work out good. I already told Crystal about meeting my kids and I'm meeting her daughter.

Crystal P.O.V.

Me and Kevin really been getting serious and we both agreed that it's time for us to meet each other kids. I'm kinda excited And nervous at the same time we having dinner at my house. I already told Amarianna and she agreed and she bringing the twins. I'm just got done cleaning up my house sense I'm expecting company.

Amarianna P.O.V.

Me and Jordan going on our date today I just got done getting ready and Ariel agreed to watch the twins. I so nervous I wearing my emoji dress and some heels. Baby looking bad asf I'm not conceited I'm just know I look good. Jordan just texted me he outside bye ariel Jordan outside I got go love you Bestfrannn. It's been quite ever Sense we got in this car. Its getting kinda akward Jordan finally started the conversation you look nice today you don't look to bad yourself. I turned on his radio my song just came on my Beyonce lil durk and dej loaf

Oh I like the way she move shawty my baby my everything she truth shawty my Beyonce durk and dej durk and dej.

I sing along with dej loaf and lil durk I look over and see Jordan over there laughing. What's so funny Jordan I didn't know you could sing like that. I guess I'm not all that but I can do a little something no you can sing girl. Thank you Jordan no problem we just pulled up to Golden Coral. This is my favorite restaurant how did you know Jordan. I didn't I just like eating here because the food be good and you can eat as much as you want. We walk inside the restaurant And the waiter escort us to our table. We went in the line for our food then went back to table and sat down and ate. We talked and had a good time until this hoe ass waitress came over here twisting extra hard and trying to talk to  Jordan. Hey the waitress said bending all over Jordan mmmm excuse me do you not see me standing right here. You so disrespectful no manners I advise you to stay away from my man for shit get real. Test me I want you to I'll tear this bitch up calm down bae let's just go Jordan pulled my arm and we left.

Questions ?¿?¿

Amarianna have anger issues?

Did Amarianna get jealous ?

Crystal and Kevin getting serious ?

Whats going happen at this dinner ?

Anymore questions inbox me on wattpad

Vote 30
Comment 100