chapter 3

Amarianna P.O.V.

I just told Chris I need to talk to him I'm so nervous to tell him I'm pregnant I don't know how he is going to react. It is now 7 o'clock the pass hours I just been sitting here thinking about how to tell Chris I'm pregnant. I need to start getting ready for this date. I go to my bathroom turn on the shower and wait for the water to get hot then I get in. I let the hot water hit my skin. Then I grab my sponge and my body wash lather the sponge up and wash my body after about 30 minutes I get out the shower. Put on my robe and go back to my room I look in my closet seeing what to wear I pick something simple polo shirt ripped jeans and my vans. I check my self in the mirror I look decent then I grab my purse and my keys and I'm out. I pick up my phone and text Chris letting him know I'm in my way to apple bees. I look at the time 7:45 I'm hopping I don't get stuck in traffic but by the looks of it I'm be in traffic. I look at the time 8:30 I'm thirty minutes late.

Chris P.O.V.
I been sitting here for thirty minutes waiting on amarinna. I'm not going get mad because she probably got stuck in traffic. So I'm just sit here and wait on her to get here. Hi my name is Mariah and I'm be your waiter tonight what can I get you she says licking her lips and batting her eye lashes at me. Well I'm not ready to order I'm waiting on my girlfriend I put emphasis on on girlfriend the waiter friend flashes away and she says okay real salty and walks away. I look up and see amarianna I greet her with a hug and we sit down. Okay so bae what was it you need to tell me I say hopping right into the conversation. Mmmmm..... Chris I don't know how you going to take this but I'm pregnant she mumbles. Really baby that's great were going to be a family I can't wait to have my son who says its going to be a boy. But don't get to happy Chris there's more kameron found out I was pregnant and made me have sex with him. I look up at chris face and its filled with anger. I'm kill that bitch chris says. Are you ready to order now the waiter says looking at chris yes me and my girlfriend are ready to order now. What do you want she ask amarianna I want the steak and potatoes and a water please and I would like a burger and Fries and a beer. Okay I'll go get that for you if you need anything else ask for mariah. So we need to talk about the baby I'm need to get another job I work at publix I been working there for two years but I know babies are expensive so I'm need a second job. Its okay bae I'm get a job too no you're not I don't need you harming the baby. I got you baby and you're going live with me. And we need to figure out a way to tell my mom says amarianna don't worry baby I'm be there for you when you tell her. The waiter comes back with our food and we eat in silence. We finish and the waiter comes back with the check book. $35.00 and I see her number I crumble it up and leave the money and I get up and walk my baby to her car and I get in mine then head home.

Amarianna P.O.V.

I didn't think Chris was going to take me being pregnant that well. But I'm glad to have that off my chest I'm just got home my mom is sleeping. I walk inside my room strip off my clothes and get in my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

~morning time~

Amarianna P.O.V. continues

I wake up to the smell of cooked food I go downstairs and see my mom cooking over the stove good morning ma. Morning baby about time you wake up you never slept this late you're normally up before me sure you're not sick. No mom I'm fine well I fixed you breakfast help your self . I grab a plate and put four pancakes and some eggs on my plate and get a glass of orange juice. And sit down and eat and decide to text chris .

Text Mode

Amarinna:Good morning baby come to my house now I think its time to tell my mom.

Chris: okay baby I'm on my way

Text mode over

Amarianna P.O.V.
I quickly get up and run to the bathroom throwing up all the food I just ate. My mom come behind me And holds back my hair you sure you not sick baby no mom I'm fine I say then I throw up again. No you're not baby go get in the bed and I'm take care of you. Before I could say anything else the doorbell ring my mom goes to answer it hey chris what are you doing here. Mom I think you need to sit down we need to talk okay baby. I take a deep breath and Chris rubs my hand and nods his head telling me to go on. I'm pregnant mom just looks at me with a sad look in her eyes. You're pregnant how many times did I tell you to use protection now look at this mess you created a baby. You followed in my footsteps but it's okay you're going pay the prices you you want to be grown now its time to act like a adult and take care of your responsibilities. Get out of my house I will not raise two children I go to my room to get my things when my mom follows me you didn't but anything don't take anything. I look back at my mom and cry I'm sorry for disappointing you then chris grabs my hand and we leave. I look back at the house and as we drive pass it.

Crystal(amarianna mom) P.O.V.
Hey guys let me introduce myself I'm crystal I'm Amarianna mom. I'm 32 I know I'm young. I had amarianna when I was 15 I was so young my mom kicked me out when she found out I was pregnant . And I went to go live with my grandma and she helped me raise Amarianna . When amarianna father found out I was pregnant he denied amarianna. So I been taking care of amarianna all these years. I have a close relationship with my daughter she tells me everything. I want the best for my daughter I want her to do better then me and not follow in her mother footsteps. But my daughter made the same mistake as me and got pregnant. I thought she would of been smarter seeing what I had to go through yeah I kicked her out. I refuse to take care of her mistakes.

Questions

Did amarianna mom overreact?

Amarianna mom kicked her out?

She told her mom she pregnant?

Chris happy amarianna pregnant?