Chapter 14 - Me,Myself and I

Chris P.O.V.

I feel so bad that Amarianna left me it's been like a week and amarianna still not talking to me. Right now I'm just so depressed I try to drink away my pains with liquor ever Sense  Amarianna been gone I been drinking. I can't get Amarianna off my mind man I really fucked up. I pick up my phone and try and call Amarianna again went straight to voicemail I through my phone across the room cracking it. All I want is my baby back and I'm not going to stop until I get what's mines. And I mean that shit.

Amarianna P.O.V.

Man I'm tired of Chris ass blowing up my damn phone. Damn what part don't he understand I don't want to talk to his ass. What me and Chris had is gone and he needs to learn to understand that. If Chris not calling me about his kids we have nothing to talk about. But anyways I'm done talking about Chris my mom babysitting the twins for me while I hit the gym.

~At the gym~

Amarianna P.O.V.

I'm at the the bicycle riding my calves hurt. I got to get my body back in shape I need my body back. I'm working hard in this gym I'm determined to get in shaped I'm listening to white inverson post Malone .And running the tred mill this my song I'm over here turnt All the way up. When I see the boy from the hospital he walked up to me and smirked I see it must be meant to be. Yeah I did say that so can I get your number ma? My name not ma I'm not one of these hoes my name Amarianna got it and sure give me your phone it save my name as not ma Amarianna And he saved his as Jordan boo. I got to go nice seeing you Jordan okay Amarianna I'll hit you up later. I just got from the gym all sweaty and tired and seen Ariel texting away I wonder who she talking to she been on the phone a lot lately. But anyways I got to take a shower so bye I'll see y'all when I get out.

Ariel P.O.V

I know I been on the phone a lot lately and it's because I'm talking to this fine ass nigga name andre. Oh he fine as hell he Puerto Rican and black. The things I would do to him let me stop yall. I'm in the car driving to meet Andre at this coffee shop  I'm kinda nervous. I don't want Andre to do the same  thing kameron did to me break my heart. I haven't dated in 2 years all my friends said I should give another boy a try so I'm taking there advice wish me good luck.

Questions

Amarianna gave Jordan her number ?

Ariel talking to this boy named Andre?

What's going happen at the coffee shop?

Do y'all thing Jordan And Amarianna meant to be?

Vote 30
Comment 50