chapter 2

Amarianna P.O.V.

I know what y'all thinking that I'm a hoe. But I did what I did because I had too. And I feel bad for doing what I did with kameron because I know how he treated Ariel. But the reason why I did that because I'm pregnant and nobody knows but kameron and he said he would tell the whole school if I didn't have sex with him. And yeah I know y'all wondering who the baby daddy is it's Chris baby. I'm three months pregnant I only known for a month but I'm scared to tell Chris he's going leave me when he find out. I think I'm just hide this pregnancy for as long as I can. I don't know should I tell Chris he do have the right to know he is the baby father. But I know one thing I'm not having a abortion I don't believe in killing a innocent baby. But I hope Chris dont find out about me having sex with kameron because then he going dump me. I'm just text him and tell him to meet me somewhere so we can talk and I'm probably tell him.

~text conversation~

Amarianna: Bae we need to talk can you meet me somewhere later today

Chris: yes wassup why you just don't tell me what you need to tell me now but sure meet me at apple bees at 8.

Amarianna: because I have to tell you I shouldn't tell you through messages better to tell you face to face

Chris:okay bae well I got to go love you

End of conversation

Chris P.O.V.

I just got off the phone from with amarianna I wonder what she got to tell me. Hope she not breaking up with me because we been together for two years and I love this girl. But I guess I'll find out later on tonight what's so important. But for now I'm just take a nap and set a alarm to wake me up at 7 so I can get ready for this date it's 5 now.

Kameron P.O.V.

I know y'all wondering why I made amarianna have sex with me so I want tell the whole school she pregnant. I did it because she a hoe who gets pregnant in high school. So in order for me to keep quiet I told her she had to have sex with me if she didn't I was going tell the whole school she pregnant. But y'all will find out the real reason why I did what I did later on. So I don't care y'all can judge a nigga I really can give three fucks.

Its a short chapter I just wanted to add some drama I'm bored asf nothing to do

Like
Comment
Follow

Questions

Amarianna is pregnant with Chris baby?

Kameron is black mailing amarianna?

Will Ariel find out The real reason amarianna had sex with kameron?

How do y'all fell about kameron?

What do y'all think is going happen when amarianna tell Chris she pregnant?

Is Chris going to find out that amarianna had sex with kameron?

Why do y'all think kameron black mailing amarianna?

I'm going to put what happens on amarianna and chris date in the next chapter

Amarianna in mm btw