12

Isaiah

Everybody was loading the trucks getting ready to go going to get her back tonight the matter what it took. Boss took his son to his mothers house where he would be safe . Tee was in the corner looking crazy as always he felt guilty for the entire thing but it really wasn't his fault nobody told her to go running out of the house by herself knowing that we were in the drug game . " Hey Isaiah come here.' Boss called me , I walked over to him and he asked me ,"
Would you mind watching over my daughter ?  I'll pay you extra its nothing I just want her to be protected ? It was a good deal but she's a bit crazy I'll have to think about it I don't think I'll take the job though she's good with a gun and had sense why should I babysit her ?

ISIS

You'll never see your dad again just so you know , see Isis I never wanted to hurt you, you were my neice I loved you like my own you know I would've done anything to keep you happy you were always my favorite baby girl.
I felt sick to my stomach my head was forcing old locked up memories out tears escaped from my eyes.
" please just let me go please ! " my voice was cracking from my throat being so dry it hurt , he started to talk but gunshots cut him off , he looked furious...

TEE
We had four vans in the back 3 in the front and 2 blocking the exits we were deep . Boss shot first killing the guards and we all soon followed we were busting down doors shooting everything and everybody in sight shit was crazy we still hadn't found my bestfriend though I don't even deserve to call her that ... I shook my head to clear my mind no reason to get distracted. We continued down the hallway , Boss was getting worried you could tell but I didn't say shit this was my fault . I kicked down the last door ready to shoot when I seen Isis being held by her uncle Rocko with a knife to her throat.. This the same nigga who raped her , I thought he was dead ....