Chapter 3

Isaiah
It was like 12 when we finally made it back to the trap , we took them upstairs where boss was and he dismissed us . The female was looking like she was finna spazz , looking at him like he was the devil himself . Which he was but still , but fuck this its family business Im out .

Isis
Oh hell no , everybody got me fucked up right now . The longer I sat there staring at my father , the hotter my blood got I was PISSED .

Baby girl .. Welp at least he tried , " No you dont have any fucking right to call me that , why the hell are we here ? Huh what do you want now ? " ISIS YOU WILL RESPECT ME , now sit yo ass down and dont make me repeat myself."
Now that was one thing about my dad , he had authority and he was known for never playing games when I was younger when he yelled at me I would cry and do as he said . But not this time , I'm no longer the weak little girl . So I stood there holding my ground .

" Oh I guess you think this shit a game ? " I ignored him again , " Jeremih , come on we're leaving." He got and started walking towards me I grabbed his hand and we were about to be on our way , notice i said ABOUT .

" Isis , I am still you're father . " ok yall I lied , deep down I'm still the girl who just wants her daddy back . I turned around with tears in my eyes , " Are you really daddy ? Are you still my father ? Because a father wouldn't leave his kids to fend for themselves , a father wouldn't do the things you did . You left me when I needed you the most." Isis baby girl , I'm sorry I know I fucked up , but I just wanna make it right. You're mom is gone , I dont know where but she stopped by earlier and said she was leaving and she didnt plan on coming back."

I couldnt do it anymore , I just broke down crying , everything was hitting me at once , I felt little arms wrap around my body " Isis its going to be ok , we get through everything together remember? It was Jeremihs voice . I felt myself being held by stronger arms , " Baby girl , I'm here to stay , I promise I won't leave anymore I promise. "

I nodded my head , "Ok daddy "