Isis

Come and put ya name on it , put ya name on it .

Broo this my shit I couldn't even sit down for five minutes before they had my ass up twerking again laawd ,

Aye Isis come on we gotta go now , Tee ran over there looking worried and shit " Why what's going on ? " bro it dont matter come on nigga . He grabbed my arm and we started running down this hallway turning corners left and right .

Tee what the fuck is going on , how you even know where this shit is , we were in a dark room something like a basement except there was another door we headed towards that room.

"POP . Pop . Pop . "

I know that sound way to well .. Somebody was fucking shooting.

Tee WHAT THE FU-
A hand clamped over my mouth ,
"Bitch shut the fuck up , On God all of us not finna die cause you wanna be selfish and make noise . "
Who the hell is , I turned my head to see the boy who took me from my home the first night ... I lowkey owe his ass a beat down ... I heard the room door open all the boys faces started getting worried I snuck in the corner while wasn't nobody looking and started peeping shit .

Isaiah

The door to our hideout opened and it was GreenGang , we been having beef with them for the fucking longest it was about 4 boys shit aint none of us strapped Ig this it . Fuck it I aint going out like no pussy .

Well look who we found , they started laughing thinking the shit was funny I looked at Tee and he was quiet for once in his life .

They lined up infront of us , GET ON YO KNEES ,"
We got down and their leader of that group turned towards them "We gotta make this fast " they all cocked they guns and POW POW POW POW I aint feel no blood ... Wtf going on I looked up and they was laying dead infront of us I looked up to see ol girl with a pink handgun in her hand . Daaamn

Isis
Tee got up walking towards me

"Thank you s-

Tee sit the fuck down and tell me whats going on and I'm not playing I just caught four bodies

~~~~