Chapter 4

Isis
When I opened my eyes I was in a room and sunlight was pouring through the window , It was a pretty room I was in . Pink plush carpet , the bed was soft and it sunk when you layed in it , the closet was as big as my room in the apartment ,and the bathroom , God it was beautiful. The room looked like it was made for me , I climbed out of the bed and went to the door that led to the hallway . The minute I stepped out I knew exactly where I was , My dads house . "Isis ? " I looked up and seen Jeremih , "Daddy said We can stay here , we dont have to go back ." I just smiled , and said ok we can stay .

"Its about time you got up , we're not lazy around here ." It was that bitch my father married , I looked up at her " Are you sure ? Cause as far as I was concerned my father is the only person who does anything around here . Bitch ." She got all red in the face and screamed CHRIS " Next all you hear is his heavy footsteps coming down the hallway , by the time he made it we were having a staring battle . I can't stand that bitch .

" Whats wrong now Veronica ? " He sounded like he was sick of her .
" You're daughter is DISRESPECTFUL & I refuse to deal with a child that's not mines ."

Now that shocked the hell outta me , no this bitch did not . My dad started getting red and for him to be black , and red . I didnt wanna see this so I grabbed Jeremih's hand and led him to the kitchen & started cooking . About 15 minutes later I seen that bitch with a suitcase leaving , she THOUGHT she was about to get in the car untill a cab pulled up and my dad snatched the keys out of her hand . I was being nosey looking through the window lmao , I smelt something burning Oh shit.I ran back in the kitchen and it was my bacon . " Isis what the hell are you burning ? " He came in and I looked at him & we just started laughing, he knew I was being nosey " Baby girl , you just like you're damn grandma nosey asses."
I missed moments like this , being able to laugh and have family time . I missed feeling complete .

Isaiah ..

~~~~
Neext is Isaiah 😁