Isis

Im on the phone with bestfriend aka Tee . He the only nigga yall ass gone catch me fucking with thats my nigga , swear I love his retarded ass .
Isssiiissss ?
What ?
Its almost 8 get dressed ,
For what nigga ?
We gotta party to go to
Oh shit why yeen tell me ?
I hopped up putting my phone on speaker then taking it to the bathroom with me I turned on the hot water and jumped in .
"This bitch got me on the phone while she washing up "
Tee WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY ? he was on the phone talking shit like always
Nun bestfriend I miss you ,
Mhm .
I finished washing up and got out grabbing my phone and towel walking back around my room looking in my closet. I chose my lace white shorts , my red crop top with my white sweater and red sandals .
Tee should I curl or flat iron my hair ?
Do them wavy curls you be getting my dick hard as hell with them onna lawd .
Ok ,
I plugged my wand up and while I was waiting for it to warm up I got dressed .
Isis I'm boutta slide through and get you .
Ight call when you pulling up .
By the time he pulled up , I was on my last curl . I grabbed my pink designer made hand gun made sure I had bullets and left . You can't ever be to safe in this world .
At the party
Damn , I swear when you walk in a party all you smell is stale pussy and ass . Like bitch have you heard of soap ?
All my pretty girl twerkers , oh shit omm that's my song I dipped on Tee and went to go dance

~~~
Just had to give yall something 😘 keep up with the reading