Chp 10: Second chances

Beginne am Anfang

No.

"-Richelle. Be my girlfriend!" He yells.

"No honkin way." I roll my eyes.

"This is Heidi here! Bash has just asked out new girl Richelle! Will she say yes? Or no? This would be his first girlfriend you know!" Heidi appears on the screen.

"How did she-" I start, but see her right beside me.

"You like drama don't you?" I laugh.

"Yep! Now let's get down to business! Will you say yes? Or no?" She asks.

I look at her camera. "First off. I'm hoping Mc.Fist is watching this, because his son just asked me out. And second. It's a big. Fat. No."

"Why would you say no to me!" Bash yells.

"I don't like you. It's as simple as that. Even if it would make me popular. I'm not obsessed with being popular like some people."

Cough. Randy again. Cough.

"You'll regret this!" He yells then runs out.

"5...4...3...2...1..." A monster breaks into the cafeteria.

Bash. A yellow monster. He actually looks pretty cool.

"Right on cue." I giggle.

Everyone runs out and I run into the bathroom, put my mask on and teleport into the cafeteria.

"Finally." I say.

My suit is the exact opposite of Randy's.

It's red and the pattern is black. My eyes turn red when I wear it and my hair goes into a ponytail.

"Richelle!" He yells.

"She's not here. But I am! So come and fight me!" I yell.

I know to defeat him I have to apologize. But really? That's not gonna happen.

"Smoke bomb!" Randy yells and appears beside me.

"Who the juice are you?" Randy asks.

Bash runs up me and tries to attack me and randy almost got his head chopped off.

But I fire whip him and Randy's all good.

Now what should my name be?

How about the black ninja? No.

Fire ball! No...bruce. But no.

Flare.

"It's Flare." I say. "Now can you help me defeat this thing?"

"Well what happened?" Randy asks.

"Richelle!" Bash yells.

"Her? Are you honking serious?"

"Why what did she do?" I ask.

Every time Bash tried to attack me a casually whip him again.

"She betrayed me. And I'll never forgive her." He says.

"What did you like her?" I smirk.

"It's complicated." Randy says.

"So...I'm order to defeat this thing she has to apologize. And from what I've heard she won't." I ask.

"Nope." Randy says.

"Then what do we do?" I ask.

"Give him flowers." Randy says. "Works every time."

"He's a guy. He's dumb. The only thing he'll understand is her apology." I say.

"You hold him, I'll apologize?" Randy asks.

I nod and use my scarf hold him down.

"Look Bash. She doesn't like you. Get over it." Randy rolls his eyes.

"That's not gonna work let me try." I say.

He holds Bash with his scarf but only for a couple seconds because he's not strong enough.

"Let me do it." I say.

I get out my fire whip and guide him into a corner.

"You know Richelle right? Well she's sorry for rejecting you. But she just doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. Not  with anybody. But she does feel sorry for hurting your feelings. And you'll probably still hate her...but it's for the best." I say.

He destanks purple stank. Amanda.

"I thought I defeated the sorcerer. Is he back. What happened?" Randy paces around talking to himself.

"The sorceress is out of the land of shadows. She wants revenge ninja." I say.

"I thought she was stuck." He says.

"Well she found a way to escape." I shrug.

"We are here live in the cafeteria! Where new comer ninja has just defeated a monster!" Heidi says into her camera, then she points it at me.

"The names Flare. And I am not a ninja. I don't need the weapons. All I need is my powers." I say.

"So...Flare. Do you really have superpowers?" Heidi asks.

I teleport behind her. "What do you think."

"That is so bruce! Your like a super ninja! Ninja! What do think of Flare?" Heidi asks.

"He's bruce. For a newcomer. Just wait until you see the other monsters that are coming."

"He. Did you just say he?" I ask.

"What? It's not like a girl could be that strong?" Randy says.

"Ponytail. Long eyelashes. Skirt? And you thought I was a boy?" I ask.

"Kind of...yeah." Randy says.

"Shoob." I say.

"This just got real." Heidi says.

Yes Heidi. Yes it has.